Chapter 7: Fifteen and Pregnant

"Abrect" the teacher called. I looked up and said here. "Johnson" she called but he wasn't here today. I was wondering where he was. I knew he wouldn't be with another girl, so I hope he wasn't sick. I began packing my stuff up to go to the office "did you hear about Justin he got in a wreck this morning" some kid said "yea they think he was high" another added "I bet he was drunk" one boy chimed in. I rushed to the office and called his mom "Mrs. Lucy. It's Ansley. I heard..." Before I could get it out she cut me off crying "Look Ansley honey I didn't want to scare you not at school but you really need to get here" she said. I hung up and called my mom and told her she said she was on her way. When she got me, we passed by the wreck site. They still haven't picked it up. They was now loading up Justin's truck. It was totaled. Grass everywhere, the roof in, windows busted out, blood. I seen blood. I started crying. Laying on the said of the road was his phone and picture. "Mom stop" I yelled. She did I ran and got it. His phone screen.. Shattered. Our picture. Crumbled but still can see it. I unlocked his phone. It had a message pulled up to me 'babe I'm on my way to school I----' that was all he gotten to.. I started crying. He had no other girls numbers no pictures no nothing. We pulled up at the I jumped out and ran inside "Johnson please" I begged "floor 5 room 345" she told me and smiled I smiled back and pulled my mom running. I got to the elevators and clicked floor five. It stilled I searched for his room. Then knocked went in. His mom had her face in her hands. He was hooked on wires and tubes. I dropped down, but my mom caught me. "Ann. If this is to much it ain't good you know" she whispered I nodded. "You also need to tell Lucy" she whispered I nodded and walked over to Justin. I sat down and grabbed his hand and kissed it. It just seemed as if Justin wasn't there, he was lifeless at this moment. "Justin I love you." I said and looked back his mom was watching "Justin imma go ahead and say this now, I can't hide it anymore WE can't go through this alone. WE need you" I stressed out the we. His mom was staring me down "Justin it loves you and I love you can't leave now" I told him crying. His left arm was in a cast his neck in a brace. Left leg liftedI truly seen nothing but bad right now. I got up and walked out. His mom was on my heels. "Ansley what did you mean" she asked "I'm pregnant" I told her crying her eyes dropped and I sat down near the wall. Justin knows it we was waiting to tell you. But he needs to know our child needs him. I need him" I told her running my fingers through my hair. She sat down beside me, I never thought justin would settle down. He cheated I knew. He loves you though he tells me every day he told me before he was going to marry you" she told me. I smiled "I need Justin" I told her "honey we all need justin" she said and pulled me into a hug.

Three days has passed and still justin hasn't woken up. He was starting to scare me. They told us it may be weeks before he awaken. I couldn't deal with weeks. I barley could deal with this. "Ansley go home take a bath, get some rest" his mom told me "I'm fine" I told her "Ansley you need rest for the baby" she told me she was right. But I slept here at night. I was fine I couldn't leave him "Mrs. Lucy I can't leave I sleep at night I'm fine I'll go take a shower but come right back" I told her she nodded. My mom was waiting I kissed his cheek. Nothing. My boyfriend just laid there lifeless. I stayed in the shower just thinking about when we first got together:

---------------------------------------

"hi I'm Ansley" I told him and I would giggle "don't even try it I don't do the good girl type" he replied and turned away. I would giggle at him and then speak again "Well I'm not a good girl" I would tell him "then what are you preachers kid?" He smarted back. He wasn't correct. But my grandfather was. "No not really he's a cop" I said smugly "my mom is a layer" I added "since you wanna be an ass and not wanna give me a chance I hope you have a great life Mr." I told him. And turned and walked away. Three days later "Ansley is it. I'm justin." He greet "I'm sorry I don't talk to pricks" I stated to him "oh come on don't be like that" he said smiling "let's talk" he added "about" I questioned "let me get to know you" he said nodding his head "ight" is all I told him three weeks later "Ansley Nicole Abrect be mine forever?" He asked me out I smiled and nodded and hugged him tightly.

-----------------------------------------

I got outta the shower crying why couldn't he be find, why couldn't my boyfriend be whole and not broken?! When stuff was looking up for me everything began to fall apart slowly. I was in love with him and I didn't know what to do anymore. I got some more clothes changed and left. His mom was reading not a single change since I left. Why was he so stubborn! This boy needed to wake up. He needed to wake up now. I sat beside him, and held his hand "okay Justin it's been three days. Almost four. Wake up" I told him crying. His fingers started to move. And I looked at him. "Please Justin wake up" I begged. I squeezed his hand and kissed it. His eyes began to move behind the closed lids. "Try harder baby. I see you please try" I begged. His mom came over me. "Justin sweetie come on" she begged. His eyes was moving still "baby please remember" I told him and his eyes opened slowly. I was crying. He was awake his mom went to get the doctor they came running in. Justin was pointing to the tube in his throat "he wants it out" I said "son just as soon as we can" they told us. They took it out, "do you need water?" They asked he gave them a thumbs up. They ran to get water. I was happy to have him. I kissed his head "we're happy to have you back" I told him. And he smiled

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry this one wasn't up right away this morning. Sorry it took a little while longer! Hope you like it😊 love y'all!💜