Chapter 5: Fifteen and Pregnant

THREE WEEKS LATER!

"Lexie" I called from my bedroom. "Yes?" She answered back coming in. "Lexie I haven't had my period this month" I told her. She looked at me and laughed. "Stop joking" she told me. And I gave her a very worried look. "Oh my. You aren't" she stopped. "Lexie I need to Walmart" I told her. She called her sister and she was at my house in no time. I grabbed my purse and ran to the car. "You know if you are we can have play dates" I looked at her and then Lexie. Lexie looked at me then her sister "Mindy!" We yelled in unison. She laughed "found out last week I was two months." She told us smiling. Mindy was a year older than us. She was always there for me when I needed her. We pulled into Walmart and walked up to the isle with the test we got the one that said the words. We walked back to the check out. The lady looked at me and then down. "27.49" she told me. I handed her '$30' we went into the bathroom and I both test. I closed my eyes and began praying. I prayed harder than I ever had. The five minutes I had to wait felt like a life time. "Ann." Lexie called I was holding Mindys hand. "Come on and read it yourself" she told me she move back and I pulled Mindy in. She had them above each other both 'pregnant' I fell to my knees crying. Lexie rushed over to me. "Look you aren't alone" Lexie told me hugging me "I swear to you you're not alone" she said rocking back and forth with me. After a while we got up and went to the car. "You need to tell Justin" Mindy told me. I nodded to her as I understood where she was coming from. "I'll call him to meet up" I told them. We got back to my house and I called him to come over. He said he was on his way. I was terrified to tell him. I didn't know how. But I had to. He rung the door bell and I let him in. I moved on as I noticed a hickey on his neck. "Um babe what's that?" I asked thumping his neck. "Oh that" he said. I laughed "you're a dad bye" I told him handing him a test. I walked away he grabbed my arm. "Ann it's not what it looks like" he started. I busted out laughing "oh you just have a love mark huh? It isn't right? Well I'll see you in court for the unborn babies child support" I told him. And jerked away. But he pulled me back. "No damn it. I ain't letting my family slip through my fingers. I swear on everything I'll change give me one more chance I want this" he told me. I started crying. I couldn't stop. I didn't. I didn't want none of this. I was fifteen I didn't want a baby. "I don't want it" I whispered. His head snapped at me "you're not aborting it" he told me in an angry voice "I'm not I'm just.." I trailed off "What damn it" he yelled. "Adoption" I told him. "Fuck no. Our family. Together" he told me he was starting to cry I never seen him cry. "I can't I'm not ready" I told him. "You don't know that" he said "just try" he begged "Fine" I told him he pulled me into a hug and let me go. "I need to go and settle somethings I promise I'll be right back over" he said and stuck his pinky out. I linked mine into his. And he sealed it with a kiss. He walked away and I went to my room where Mindy and Lexie was. "I need to tell my parents" I whispered. Mindy nodded. I looked down at the test I had in my hand. Justin took the other one. Finally my parents came home. I walked to the kitchen and sat at the bar. "Mom, dad. We need to talk." I told them. They both walked over to me, "yes honey what is it?" My mom asked I looked at her and then my dad. I looked down then started talking. "Well mom, dad. I know you may think I'm the best daughter but I ain't I'm the worst" I said letting a few tears slide down my face. "Honey yes you are" they said in unison. "Mom, dad I broke something. I broke a promise." I said bawling my eyes out. I took out the test and laid it on the counter top. My mother grabbed her mother and my father walked away. My mom just stood there she began crying. "Ansley. You're." She couldn't even get her words out of her mouth. She was in shock. "Mom I know I'm careless, stupid, I'm not responsible." I told her crying. She looked up. "I just ended my life mom I made a huge mistake I want to take it back but I can't" I told her. She walked over to me and took my hand. "No matter how bad you mess up Ansley we will always love you. Yes you may have made a mistake but it's brining a wonderful gift. Ansley you're father and I will always help you. And help take care of the baby too " she added and pulled me into a tight hug and kissed my head. I smiled. I love my mom she understood and accepted me and the fact. She called the doctors off and got my appointment made. It would be Monday at 9:30.

---------------------------------------

Hey guys I hope y'all are liking the book so far😊 just keep in mind first one I have wrote on here thanks💜 love y'all 💜