Chapter 10: Fifteen and pregnant

*Ansley's POV*

'How could he have cheated!' I thought to myself. I looked down and got my phone nothing. I was over Justin I couldn't deal with his cheating. I couldn't deal with his lies or his secretes. So I called Alvin. I needed to talk to Alvin. "What" he asked rudely. "Eff you. Bye" I yelled "no Ansley" he pleaded but it was to late I done hung up. I got my phone off the charger and decided it was time to go walking. My mom and dad was sleeping. So it was safe for me just to leave. I eased the door open and left. After today I didn't want another guy in my life. I felt hurt and betrayed. "Ansley" I heard a voice. "We need to talk" it said. I didn't stop. "Ansley please" it begged. "No" I demanded. "You know we need to settle this" they told me. I stopped and turned. Alvin. My eyes dropped. "I have nothing to say" I told him "you did on the phone I'm sorry for being rude" he whispered. "No you aren't. You just need to leave" I told him. He grabbed me and pulled me into him "no I'm never leaving" he said and I started crying "what's wrong" he demanded "he cheated with amber you was right" I told him. He tilted my he up. "Ann he's stupid" he told me looking in my eyes. "No, he had every right I'm worthless" I said through my tears. He got a tight grip on my shoulders. "No it isn't stop making excuses for him!" He yelled. "I.. I can't" I told him. "Why?" He asked "cause he's the guy who is the father to my kids. Plus he's the only one I've ever dated" I told him. Then he kissed me. "Let me change that. You won't regret giving me a chance. You need someone who will be good to you and not cheat or put you down" he said looking me deep in my eyes. "I.." Then I kissed him. Something came over me and I kissed him. I pulled him close and kissed him. "Ansley what does that mean?" He asked "let's talk but you're mine" I told him smiling. "And you're ex?" He asked "Justin isn't gonna come back I promise" I told him. "So does this mean you're mine?" He asked I nodded and smiled at him. We walked to the park and went to the swings. The park was right next to Justin's house. I was terrified he would see me. But I'm done with him. Completely. When we got there, it was a couple sitting on the tables talking. We was swinging. "You want me to push you?" He asked I smiled and looked up at him and nodded. Alvin got up and pushed me. I was happy with him. And he actually gave me butterflies. He was pushing me and I was watching Justin's window. I couldn't help but to think if he had another girl up there right now. I stopped the swing "what are you gonna do when the baby is born?" I asked "what do you mean?" He asked "I mean like are you just gonna leave when it gets here" I asked he came around front and pulled me up. "Ansley no. Imma love that baby just like it would be mine. You know that" he told me and pulled me into a kiss then a hug. I looked over and there was Justin's mom on the porch looking our way. She went in after we let go. "Alvin. Thank you" I told him "for what?" He asked "for being here" I told him "Ansley I have like you since you moved next door. Nothing would've change this" he told me. We began walking back to my house holding hands. "Hey Ansley" I heard a voice call. A all to familiar voice. I turned around and he was there behind us. "Who is this?" He asked pointing to Alvin. "This is Alvin" I told him "why are you with him?" He question angrily. "Cause I can be" I answered rudely. "Funny we just broke up and you already have someone else" he laughed out "Funny how when we got into a fight you went and cheated on me" I barked out. He rolled his eyes "you're nothing but a little bitch" he told me. "Says the guy leaving another guy to raise his kids" I whispered. "My child. Ha I have no kid" he told me coldly. And with that I felt my heart sink. And he knew it cause the pain in his eyes told me he did cause his mouth drop. I drew my hand back and slapped him hard it left a big stinging in my hand. I ran home crying with Alvin calling my name. I didn't stop till I got to the door I walked in and locked it. I was broken. I turned my phone off. And went up to my room locked the window and pulled the shades. I got into the bed and cried. How could he have said that about his baby? If he didn't want it. I could fix this. I would talk to my mom in the morning about it. The next morning I got up and sat at the table. My mom was looking at me. "What's wrong?" She asked "mom he doesn't want it anymore" I told her "what are you talking about?" She asked "the baby" I told her crying "honey that's not" she said "mom it is last night he told me he didn't have no child" I told her crying my eyes out. "Ansley you can't kill this baby" she told me I nodded but knowing I could do adoption. "Adoption though" I told her. She nodded I went to my room and turned my phone on. Alvin and Justin. 'Dont do anything stupid to my kid' that was from Justin 'He was stupid for what he said please just text me I'm worried about you' that was Alvin 'if you hurt my child I'll come and kill you' that was Justin 'stop being a bitch' that was Justin so I texted him 'Me. A bitch?! Ha, you know I admitted i had a child you told me you didn't. I know I do but you don't. So it's all fine you don't have a child you never will okay?! Bye Justin I'm done with you' I sent him I didn't know what he would say and I was scared. 'I was mad. I didn't mean it you don't understand do you?' He sent back 'And you don't understand you hurt me.' I sent him and sat my phone down. I made my mind up now. And I wasn't going to change it.

----------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry it's taking a little longer, I have my final exams and I'm getting ready for them😁 ehh getting ready for graduation😊 anyways what do y'all this of the book? Love it or nah?? Love yall💜