A ride on the train

Natsus POV 

 Jude Heartfillia. Is the name that I read in the folder. I walked to the parking lot, and got into my car. That way I can read the folder privately, and the folder information is pretty basic. It includes the photo of the target, and information about them such as age and family that they may have. Also the crimes that they've committed, because as i said before we don't kill random people. So here's the folder information on Jude Heartfillia: 

Name : Jude Heartfillia 

Age: 41 

Family: A widowed, and single father of one child. Widows name: Layla Heartfillia 

Occupation: A multi billionaire businessman, CEO of Heartfillia enterprises, Finance director, and creator of Heartfillia railways. 

Crime: Involved in illegal business dealing which involved murder of innocent civilians, and other businessmen that have been involved in his work. Has been under trial for abuse of child only once. Was said to have abused child once and the trial ended in his failure. 

 How could the court let him go free for abusing his child! The court was definitely bribed, and even so no one should get away with this! I swear that biased court will help no one because they're gonna get a hearing they will never forget. That wasn't a threat it was a promise.The folder does not have a lot of information, and usually that helps pinpoint where my target is headed. There are a few loose leafs of the business transactions that he has made, but there is nothing about his child. Maybe the child will be better off with their father dead. 

Oh there was a piece of information I missed; this Heartfillia dude will be in a hotel located in Hargeon in a couple of days, so back to Hargeon I go. I started my car and drove out of the parking lot, I turned on the radio and started driving toward the highway exit which was about 30 minutes away. I actually have motion sickness and i know what you're thinking. Why did I buy a car? First of all, my car is precious, and second I take motion sickness pills which i always leave in the car. The radio continued to play until something came on which caught my attention. I turned it up to hear the host speak "Seems like the highway exit to Hargeon is closed until further notice Dan, so to all you drivers listening the train is still in service". Because of that statement i had to make a u turn and drive 30 minutes back to the train station for the next train to Hargeon. 

I finally made it to the train station and grabbed some of my "supplies" from the car, which was all in a black case. I also brought my backpack of course, but i feel like i'm forgetting something. Oh well, i'll probably remember later. 

I bought my ticket and boarded the train. I brought my backpack with me and my black case, I wouldn't want anybody to just randomly open it. I sat down in my assigned booth in the train and laid my stuff to the side. There was a notepad and pen as well as a small menu, I guess the train ride might be enjoyable. I haven't eaten anything all day, and the train ride was about 3 hours more or less. I laid back and was completely relaxed, and the train was about to leave. The engine started and the train started moving, I started feeling a little sick and i checked my bag for my pills. My pills are gone! That's what i forgot in the car! Damn it all! This is the largest setback ever. 

I felt as if someone was rocking me back and forth on a boat really fast. I felt the nausea kick in and i thought i was going to puke. Good thing i didn't eat anything i guess. I started groaning and i probably disturbed the other passengers. I apologize in advance, but of course i don't say it because i'm tying to stay conscious. I feel sick, and i probably look a little green to. I looked out the window, and made things much worse. So this is what hell feels like? I felt the sweat trickle down my forehead and I've realized I've only been on the train for 10 minutes. Just as i leaned my head on to the side i saw a girl about my age walk by. She glanced at her ticket then me, and her ticket again in hesitance. She looked a little worried, so she crouched down to reach below my level. 

" Are you okay?", She asked. She has long blonde hair in a side ponytail, and chocolate brown eyes. It felt strange when i looked at her, i felt lighter. It's probably the nausea again, but i still hadn't answered her question, so i grimaced and nodded weakly. She was quite pretty... Wait! I only just met the girl. I may be more sick than i thought. Although i can't deny that this is a great distraction, i still felt awful. She continued to look worried, and decided to sit across from me. I think she saw the confusion on my face because she started talking to me. 

"I hope you don't mind, but apparently this is the seat I've been given as well. I just had a little trouble finding it". She said nervously and laughed lightly. Her laugh was sweet. I tried to speak, but it was so hard. I grunted leaning forward, "I- I-It's okay..." , I said forcefully. But again she looked at me with concern. "I'm guessing you have motion sickness", It wasn't a question, so i nodded weakly. She looked away and laughed a little, tucking a loose strand of hair behind her ear. Although her laugh is nice is my struggling really something to laugh about? She grabbed something from her bag that was around her shoulders, and took out a white patch of some sort. She got up with the patch and came toward me again, and at this point i do not look attractive at all. 

"Here", she said with a smile. She placed the patch on my arm and i instantly felt a cool wave wash over me. I looked at her in confusion and she smiled again. "They're motion sickness patches". I instantly felt better and i sat up properly and said " Thanks a bunch!", I smiled. She looked a little red and looked at the window quickly. "N-no problem", She said. 

"Well my name is Natsu Dragneel. How about you?", I asked smiling. She looked back at me from her seat. "My name is Lucy, nice to meet you" 

I'm most likely going to update the next chapter the following day. Thanks for reading!