Realizations

Lucy's POV

So alot has happens tonight and I can barely take it in. I've driven Natsu to his apartment but I don't have a key. He s still unconscious and it would be wise to let him sleep.

I searched his jacket and found a key card. Jackpot! Apartment B3 on the second level. Ughhhhhh.

I opened the door and went to Natsu's side of the car. I know for a fact that I can't lift him up on my own so he'll need to wake up. 

"Natsu. You need to wake up", I told him softly. Let me just say that throughout the whole time while I'm driving, He snored. He snored so loud it's not even funny.

*After Natsu got shot* Narrator POV 

Erza was on the ground as soon as the window shattered. She took out her gun but didn't have a clear shot at any of the men or Jude himself.

"Natsu can you hear me? Retreat there's too much open fire" She spoke into the earpiece but could only hear static.

She worried but believed that Natsu would be alright. Instead as soon as the firing stopped she does outside and followed the car that took Jude.

She hopped into her car and close behind in pursuit following the black vehicle.

Suddenly her phone rang and it was Jellal. Jellal was Erza's boyfriend and also worked with her in Fairy Tail. Sometimes anyways, these days he was undercover.

She answered via Bluetooth and spoke.

"Im busy", She said. She didn't let her eyes trail off the car.

"I know but you need to pull back. Makarov has some instructions for you" He said to her. Erza knew not to disobey the director and so she turned a corner and parked.

"I'm listening", Erza said with a sigh. They were right In front of me!

"He wants you to head over to Heartfillia estate which is where Jude lives. Apparently he's heading back there on Friday. He wants you to stay low and when given the opprotunity. Kill without hesitation" Jellal finished and paused.

Erza began to plan on her head on what she was going to do. "Alright"
She texted Lucy that she was going to leave soon and started driving toward Alberona Clearings to pack.

"Will I see you soon?", The red asked Jellal hopefully. He laughed lightly. "Soon but not yet. I was only here briefly but I'll be gone again soon. I love you Scarlet" 

"I love you too", She replied. I hope Natsu is alright she thought. The  she drove away.

That was a short chapter compared to the last one but I mean two chapters in one day so...hey! Hope you enjoyed.