Untitled Part 6

Natsu's Pov

I woke up to a noise coming from my phone beside me. I groggily got up and reached for it and when I did I pressed the home button. The screen is so bright! I feel as if I was slightly/briefly blinded. As I adjusted to the light around me ( still in the dark) i checked to see who messaged me. To my delight it was Luce. My heart started beating faster for some reason and It was strange. I just ignored it and read Luce's message. 

LucyHey Natsu it's me Lucy. I meant to contact you sooner, sorry for texting you so late          

Natsu: And here I thought you forgot about me (I laughed to myself quietly)                                     

 Lucy: I could never forget you                                                                                                                            

Natsu: Oh yeah? Why not??? ; )                                                                                                                           

Lucy: Well how could I forget about your eating habits LOL                                                                   

Natsu: Come on Luce. I know that can't be the only reason                                                                       

Lucy: You're right                                                                                                                                                   I started sitting up straight and perked up a bit.                                                                                           

Lucy: I could never forget your pink hair. I've never seen or met someone with naturally pink hair :) It suits you                                                                                                                                                  

IT'S SALMON!  

Lucy's POV 

I blushed at my own comment. Sorry I'm hopeless. Oh wait Natsu just texted me back....

Natsu: By passing the fact that you said my hair was pink ~ It's salmon by the way~ You said my hair suits me. What does that imply? That I look good or just too damn irresistable?                       

Lucy: Idiot. What is wrong with you?I'm complimenting your hair and I don't get any thanks for it                                                                                                                                                                           

Natsu: Is someone upset that I didn't check them out? :)                                                                        Okay, i'm as red as a tomato. I can feel the heat coming to my face. I wasn't checking him out, i was observing. He just happened to look...good....

Lucy: Where do you get these ideas?!                                              

Natsu's POV              

Natsu: Okay Luce. You are very pretty and I couldn't keep my mind off of you :) JK             

In all honesty I couldn't not think about Lucy, It was hard not to. It's probably because..... never mind. I mean I only just met her.  

Lucy: Such a tease                                                                                                                                                 

Natsu: Well you're most likely blushing from that comment . Because you my friend have an uncontrollable blush.  

I find it kinda cute when she blushes though. Aha so innocent....unlike me ( Take it however you want because it works for both)                    

Lucy: I am not and I can so!                                                                                                                                  

Natsu: Can you prove that?                                                                                                                                 

Lucy: Yes I can                                                                                                                                                          Okay call me crazy if you want to, but i want to meet Luce again. I don't know why but I'm drawn to her, and she makes me feel happy.  Although I have to remember that I just met her. Whatever (Screw it) , this statement just gave me a loophole.   

Natsu: Alright, then go out with me to a cafe I know, two days from now. I'll shower you with compliments and you cannot blush.

I smirked to myself. I'll probably be done the assassination by then anyways. 

Lucy's POV            

Did he just ask me out?! Yet, he challenged me at the same time. What should I do? Should I accept....but what am I accepting, the date or the challenge? I turned to Cana, but i remembered that she's a passed out drunk right now. Dang it! You know what I can do this, I'll accept both. I mean Natsu isn't a bad person, he wouldn't hurt a fly. He's definetley someone I would date. If I was dating him, but I'm going on a date...with him. Does that mean we're dating!? Wait wait wait wait. I took a deep breath. I'm just getting ahead of myself. I haven't even accepted yet. I gotta keep it cool and casual.     

Lucy: Sure see you then Gn                                                                                                                               

Natsu: Great Gn 

Okay, so I'm going on a date on Wednesday. My heart is beating really fast right now, I might have a panic attack. I hope my father doesn't find out about this, I only occasionally come on buisness trips and It isn't to go on dates or make friends.  If he finds out I may never see the light of day and that would suck. My father is very confusing. Sometimes he wants me around and other times he casts me aside and pretends I don't exist. When my mom died I was so lonely. I was pulled out of school and Cana moved away also. 

I guess I wasn't completely alone though. Some of the staff at the mansion were very nice to me. Capricorn was my home school teacher, but he would help me find secret routes out of the house. Then I would go stargazing, like what I used to do with mom. Aquarius was the scariest woman I have ever met, but she as close friends to my mother, and she would check on me weekly. Leo (He goes by Loki) came later and surprisingly became the chief of staff. I was 18 when I met him, and he was I think 20 at the time. He was like an older brother, he would get me out of trouble from my father. There was also Aries, Sagittarius, Scorpio, Gemini, Taurus,  and so on. Virgo was my personal maid and she was amazing. Although strangely enough she would ask for punishment. I love them all dearly. 

My dad wasn't always bad, before that fateful day we would go on picnics. I smiled at the thought. Soon I fell asleep, as I fell asleep I started to think about the good days.