✎Shin Hoseok + text

-but i want chocolate

The moment you woke up, you knew something was wrong. Your head felt heavy as if you were holding bricks in your brain.

Groaning, you stumbled out of bed (nearly falling over in the process) and made your way to your bathroom.

Your stomach turned and throat clogged, you knew what was coming so you began to run to the toilet and there you threw up what little contents were in your stomach.

Cringing, you groaned, "oh gross."

You sat there for a while, cautious to get up, before you heaved yourself up and slumped your way over to bed.

Lazily, you grabbed your phone and messaged your boyfriend.

You didn't wait for his reply and threw your phone on the side

You didn't wait for his reply and threw your phone on the side. Your burning eyes drooped before you fell back to sleep.

A little later you were woken up by slight shuffling and muttering, "Y/N? Baby, get up." Peeling your eyes open, you looked up to see you boyfriend leaning over your with a mask on.

Immediately you shot up, but regretted it afterwards, "Wonho! I told you not to come. You're going to get sick and then your management is gonna kill me," you groaned as he pushed you back down.

"I'm not letting my girlfriend suffer alone." He whispered, knowing that your head was hurting. "and don't worry about management, if I get sick I'll deal with it alright?"

You nodded as he smiled softly, patting your hair. "I'm going to get you a glass of water and a bowl. Is there anything you want?"

"Chocolate"

Wonho laughed, shaking his head at your pout, "N/N, you're not having chocolate, you're just going to throw it up again."

"But-"

"How about when you feel better I buy you all the chocolate you want?" He suggested.

"Ok" you smiled, leaning up to try and kiss him on the kiss but he dodged you. You frowned.

"You might get me sick," he teased, getting up from your bed.

You rolled your eyes, "idiot"

"You love me really"

You smiled and laughed, snuggling into your covers, "yeah."

You really did.

-gummysmiledsuga