✽THE CLAN: JOOHEON✽

Lee Jooheon-Maniac + Con Artist

Lee Jooheon
-Maniac + Con Artist

Out of all of the members, Jooheon was the unpredictable and extremely wild one. He had a passion for reckless shit which, most of the time, the boys discouraged. The boy had a crazy duality. He could be completely mad, rash and damn right terrifying one minute; then he could turn into a cuddly, soft, cocky man that everyone adored. He was known to be a ticking time bomb.

'Did you really just jump from a two story building into a dumpster!?'

'I was bored.'

'Jooheon, I swear to god!'

He'd gotten himself into trouble more than once, and the boys had to bribe someone to get him out of jail. He was a wildcard, ya know? You never knew what to expect.

His crazy side would come out mainly if
1) someone was pissing him off or
2) someone was endangering his brothers.

He'd go batshit crazy, beating people up, trying to exert his all his anger out. One of the boys, usually Shownu, Changkyun or Wonho, would have to pry him off them before he killed them out of rage.

However his smooth, cocky side would be his usual side most of the time. This allowed him to be a hell of a good con man and scammer. Being able to convince people that he was a high profile business man who needed confidential information, when in reality he was just a boy who played video games with his best friend- Changkyun. Minhyuk found him extremely useful, despite thinking he's annoying for running his mouth 24/7.

-gummysmiledsuga:)I'm thinking of making this (kinda) into a full book

-gummysmiledsuga:)
I'm thinking of making this (kinda) into a full book

Opinions?

Q: books or tv shows?
A: I love to read, but I never have the time which makes me sad :(