✎Yoo Kihyun + Text

-bread
For: amoreyoungjae 😂 (so everyone knows how random you are)
Warning: THIS IS RANDOM AF 😂

You were sat in a library trying to study for your up coming exams.

You thought it would be a place to relax and have some peace of quiet. No distractions.

You thought wrong.

The delicious aroma of freshly baked bread was taunting you from the nearby cafe stationed in the middle of the library.

You groaned as your stomach rumbled and mentally cursed yourself for not bringing money or food to eat.

As you tried to ignore it, the scent only seemed to get more intoxicating as your smelt the beverages they were making for the lunch specials.

Yet another groan left your mouth as you picked up your phone to complain to your boyfriend.

Not that you always did that...

————

————

As soon as Kihyun got your messages, he chuckled at your randomness and told the boys he was going out.

He bought you a loaf of bread just as asked, but hesitated.

'Do I bring something else? She can't just eat bread.' He thought to himself as he weighed his options.

—————

Meanwhile you had managed to find a small amount of money in the bottom of your bag.

Impatiently, you went to buy yourself fresh bread and a drink.

You let out a satisfied sigh as you ate, feeling slightly guilty that you had made Kihyun go to the length of buying a whole loaf of bread.

As just you fished you phone out of your pocket, you saw your boyfriend looking at you incredulously.

You froze with a shy smile, "Oh heeeyy Kihyun, I was just gonn-"

He whined slightly like a child, "I just bought all this stuff for nothing?"

"I'm sorry!" You apologised, " I was cranky and hungry and I shouldn't have forced to to buy a loaf of bread"

You noticed that an elderly group of people looked at the both of you funny. You coughed awkwardly.

"So what are we going to do now?" He asked, shoving the loaf in your face, " I'm not carrying the loaf"

The stares turned into frowns of confusion.

You laughed slightly at the situation. This would only happen to us I swear.

You noticed that Kihyun was trying to hide a smile, pretending to be mad at you.

Suddenly you grabbed his hand, "Let's go feed some ducks!" You suggested.

He laughed at your childishness.

All because of some bread.

-gummysmiledsuga