✎Yoo Kihyun

Yoo Kihyun-I forgot we had a cat

Yoo Kihyun
-I forgot we had a cat

"Mew! Here's your food," you shouted to the animal who, consequently, never listened to you.

The small black and ginger kitten surprisingly trotted quietly into the kitchen and started to eat his food.

You internally cooed at the cute animal. You were always a sucker for baby animals.

You'd only gotten Mew yesterday from a close friend. Unfortunately, they couldn't afford to look after the poor kitten and being the sucker for cute animals as you were, decided to take him in as your own.

Kihyun was overjoyed, but sad because he has a 24-hour training session yesterday, meaning he had to sleep at the company's dorms last night and couldn't spend anytime playing with Mew.

It was getting late, so you decided to stop waiting up for Kihyun to get back and go to bed. You made sure that everything was okay for Mew before returning to your room.

You must've been asleep for only a couple of hours before you were startled awake by a high-pitched scream.

Quickly bolting out of bed, you ran into your living room you saw you boyfriends breathing heavily, raising his hand on his heart with his eyes squeezed shut.

"What the hell Kihyun?" you huffed tiredly as you put down the large, thick book you picked up as a weapon. What that could've done to an intruder, you didn't know.

You noticed the redness spread across his cheeks before his awkwardly rubbed the back of his neck, "I might've kinda forgot we had a cat."

"Oh, dear lord."

Kihyun jumped to defend himself, "When I opened the door, I felt something rub against my leg. I thought it was some- "

"What? A demon?" you giggled, before in turned into a full hearty laugh. You clutched your side as the kitten came trotting into the room and rubbed itself against Kihyun again.

"Yeah, yeah, shut up" he mumbled as he picked up the kitten and scratched his head.

You stopped laughing and looked at the adorable sight of Kihyun with your baby kitten. A large, cute smile made its way onto his face as Mew gently rubbed his head against Kihyun. You let out an audible 'aw' before walking over to him.

He put Mew down and turned to hug you. You smiled into his shoulder, "I think getting a cat was a good idea."

Kihyun hummed, which you felt through your chest. "How so?"

"Because now I have two adorable things to look after."

-gummysmiledsuga:)

Okay I'm dumb, I put the write q and a question on the last imagine 😆

Q: Winter or Summer?

A: Winter definitely, I love large warm jumpers 😍😍