✽THE CLAN: MINHYUK ✽

Lee Minhyuk-Business Man + Smooth Talker

Lee Minhyuk
-Business Man + Smooth Talker

The Clan has an extensive network- a spiderweb. Clubs, bars, casinos, garages, restaurants etc. Behind it all was Minhyuk, the smooth talking man who could kill your damn dog and convince you to work for him the next day. He didn't like to get involved with the messy stuff of the mafia, he'd leave that to the others.

'I don't flirt, I just talk. It's not my fault everything I says turns out smoother than expected.'

The boys would leave him to make all the allies and contacts. He knew everyone and everyone knew him (for both good and bad reasons) He flaunted his money to attract his targets. Wonho would come to him if he needed a contact to get the job done.

He was hardly ever at the main mansion (where all the boys stayed) because he stays at their clubs most of the time, usually waking up next to a girl he couldn't remember the name of

He was hardly ever at the main mansion (where all the boys stayed) because he stays at their clubs most of the time, usually waking up next to a girl he couldn't remember the name of. Despite this, the boys would always check in because they cared about him immensely. The boys were brothers and if one was attacked, all hell would break out.

Although he was a smooth talker rather than a fighter, he would fight if it came down to protecting his people. He was good at it too. Not one man has lived to tell the tale that they lived through him. He worked with Kihyuk's fighting style most of the time, both highly trained in the same way. You could count on Minhyuk to fight for you.

-gummysmiledsuga:)
im really enjoying this series so far, it's something different to write