✽THE CLAN: KIHYUN✽

Yoo Kihyun -Assassin & Fighter

Yoo Kihyun
-Assassin & Fighter

With his skills and coldness on the job, Kihyun is the perfect killer for The Clan. He was Shownu's number one go to when he wanted a 'Big deal' to suddenly disappear. No one has asked how many people's he's killed (even before joining the Clan) and no one dared to. The police couldn't trace him, they had no evidence, hence he hadn't been caught.

'you want him gone?'

'Yes'

'he's as good as dead then.'

He'd hang around with Minhyuk and Hyungwon a lot. Hyungwon because of the extensive range of weapons he needed. Minhyuk because he liked to get away from the mansion every so often. As a contract killer, he wouldn't be able to go out and work often, so he'd stay with Minhyuk to have a fun time. As good as plan as any.

Girls swooned over him, however he always fails to notice. In his line of work, he doesn't like to get attached. It took him a long time to trust the rest of The Clan at first, but after all these years, they were his brothers now. He'd take up chances teach to help the rest of the boys skills and tricks to kill and/or maim opponents easier.

Despite his cold exterior, it soon dissolves once he's alone with the ones he trusts

-gummysmiledsuga:)
the pink twink ;)