✎Chae Hyungwon [request]

chae hyungwon-snuggle buddy

chae hyungwon
-snuggle buddy

[requested by @screamingforkihyun! Sorry for the long wait! I've lacked so much motivation]

"Hyungwonnie?"

"Hyungwon? Come on get up."

The tired and lazy boy only groaned before tugged all the covers across and turned around, avoiding the noise. "I don't want too." he whined at his girlfriend, despite knowning you were right.

There was a slience before Hyungwon began to feel light kisses on his cheeks, his nose and then his lips.

Struggling to retain a smile, he grabbed you and pulled you into him, ultimately trapping you in your place. You whined, hitting his chest lightly, "Hyungwon, we have work today."

He, however, ignored you and buried his head into your neck which made you giggle. Leaving little light soft kisses on your neck, you sighed. He chuckled at your reaction, "You know I don't like getting up."

You turned to face him and smiled, "I know."

There was a silence that fell over the both of you. It wasn't an awkward one, no not at all. On the contrary, it was comforting. With the early morning birds chirping and the distance sounds of the light drizzle of rain softly pit patting on the bedroom window.

The smell of him sent you into your own little euphoria, peacefullness and sanctuary. You stared at his face, wondering just how you got so lucky him someone like him.

"What are you staring at?" he smiled his infamous smile, pulling you closer to him if that were possible.

"You. You really are adorable Hyungwon." you teased.

He let out another chuckle; slightly gravelly from sleep and blushed furiously, "You'll be the death of me honey."

"Also the reason you'll out of bed."

He groaned again hoping that you'd forgotten about that.

Despite not liking to get up and be disturbed from his sleep, he had to admit that these little moments with you-

they were something he'd treasure forever.

-gummysmiledsuga:)

Q: Mint and chocolate or orange and chocolate?

A: Mint and Chocolate is bae