✎Chae Hyungwon [request]

chae hyungwon-fansign flirting

chae hyungwon
-fansign flirting

[requested by -sweetdaydreams ! I'm so sorry that it took so long, plus I couldn't find your name username lmao]

Going to a fansign is nerve wrecking on the best of days. You'd woken up way too early in the morning, definitely didn't get enough sleep and wanted to eat but were too excited too.

You were finally going to meet Monsta X.

You'd saved for ages. From doing small, tedious jobs to saving money from birthdays and Christmas, you'd finally managed to get tickets to meet them.

Your palms were sweaty and your throat went dry as you neared the boys. You were next in line.

What do I do? What do I say? What if I seem annoying? Did I dress right?

Before these thoughts plagued your mind, finally it was time to meet the first member; Minhyuk.

He beamed his pearly white smile as he held your shaky hand to calm you down. He'd successfully managed to relax you by talking to you about trivial things a best friend would.

It was now that you realised that your bias, Hyungwon, was coming up next. Your hands started to shake again, and Minhyuk noticed. He smirked, knowing that his band mate was your bias.

As you went over to him, Minhyuk kept hold of your hand and placed it into Hyungwon's. Your face burned a unattractive shade of red, sweat collecting in the palms of your hands alarmingly fast.

"H-hi," you stuttered, wincing at your awkwardness.

Hyungwon smiled his famous large smile and rubbed his thumb over your hand, "There's no need to be nervous, sweetheart."

Oh boy.

"Have you had a good time so far?" he asked, taking hold of your other hand and squeezing them tight as he looked directly into your eyes with genuine interest.

You nodded shyly, "Yeah, everyone has been so nice and so helpful. I even made a couple of friends whilst waiting in line." you rambled, trying to comprehend that you were actually holding hands with the Chae Hyungwon. "I gave them my number so we can get to know each other."

He nodded, smiling at your cute, nervous rambling. He'd seen and met many fans in his time of being an idol, but nothing could compare to you. He felt lucky to hold your hands and have your devoted attention.  "Well, do you think I could be lucky enough to get it too?"

Holy crap.

H o l y c r a p

Your bias was asking for your number. This had to be a prank, a joke that the boys were playing or even a dream. Yeah, you were probably lost in a dream.

"R-really?" you stuttered once again. He nodded, giving you a pen and small piece of paper.

"Try to do it discreetly, I don't think the management will appreciate me flirting," he blushed slightly as you quickly wrote it down and tucked it into his sleeve.

"What's your name?"

"Y/N."

Hyungwon tucked your hair behind your ear, "Well Y/N, I can't wait to get too know you more." He lightly kissed your hand before you left for the next member.

Your nervousness was now gone, a forgotten thing at the fansign flirting.

-gummysmiledsuga:)
shook at the comeback photos for mx wowie

if you found the reference you win... a bRAND NEW CAR.

jk, i can't even afford my own car lmao

Q: What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

A: I absolutely love cheese and jam toasties, but people think its weird. It isn't I swear!