3.PRINCE JERK😒

The big day has finally arrived....

I was still asleep in my bed as u might imagine what a 19 year old girl would dream about on the night before she was gonna meet her future fiancée, so no mood to get off of those sweet dreams..

I heard the early morning song of a humming bird that comes by and sings every day on my window. I tucked into my blanket smiling and relaxing my head more onto my pillow to get some more beauty sleep.

I drifted again into my dreams, I was standing in the favorite spot of my garden under the peepal tree where love birds made their nests every year to raise their little ones, I was looking at them and admiring their love..thats when I saw a person, a man, walking towards me, I couldn't see his face due to the glare of the rising sun from the dew on the leaves, he came up to me, took my right hand into his, looked into my eyes as if he is touching my soul, he caressed my cheeks sensually with the other hand, placed a warm kiss on my forehead, he came so close to me that I involuntarily closed my eyes to feel his lips on mine...

And then suddenly I heard a voice shouting and someone tapping on my legs..

"Divvu, divvu, princess, wake up. It's getting late. His Majesty is waiting for you downstairs. Come on now. Stop dreaming and get ready soon. Wake up divvu."

As always it's the villain of my romance, RIYA, shouting, waking me ruining my dream😥

I think she knows what I dream about, that's why always manages to come at the right time to spoil it.

I woke up and sat lazily on my bed looking angrily and pouted at her with my arms crossed.. she giggled. "Come on now, princess, no need to get angry, freshen up and get ready. I have heard that 7 or 8 handsome princes' have arrived by last night to attend the suitor ceremony, Your swayamvar. So many in such a short notice. You have lot of work to do. You have to meet them, make competitions for them, judge their performance and choose one of them, so stop dreaming or else your prince charming will go away as you were busy dreaming about him and couldn't attend your own Swayamvar.."

" Yes, yes, my mother, no need to lecture me. I will get ready in just half an hour" I said.

She came close to me put her hand on my shoulder and asked "do you miss your mother on this day?"

I smiled and took her hand into mine " oh Riya, my mother, I never knew how she was, how she looked like, you made sure that I didn't miss her ever in my life. So, no I don't miss anyone. I'm afraid I will miss you after marriage." My eyes watered telling her this and I can see tears rolling down her cheeks..

We both hugged each other and she said wiping her tears "enough of this drama, let's go get you ready for today. Your mother watching from heaven would never forgive me if I don't make you look your best on your special day."

I went to bathroom and completed my work there. Riya made arrangements for my bath with Luke warm water, rose petals and imported jasmine scents. That bath was really relaxing and jasmine scented oils is my favorite thing to do to lift my spirits and brighten my day. who wouldn't like jasmine smell..

As soon as I entered my room in the dress. She caught hold of my hand, made me sit in front of the mirror and started drying my hair. All the servants got to their work putting ornaments on me.

Finally, after half an hour of hurry and worry..
I'm all set and ready for my big day..

As I was about to step out of my chamber, Riya stopped me "you are forgetting your most important ornament". I looked at her confusingly.

She said "Smile, princess, smile is the best ornament a person can wear"

I smiled. She complimented me that I look more beautiful when I smile.