25. Missing day😨

I hope you all remember adi's narrative..

Divvu

We had to cross jodhpur to reach that ashram where that School was. Adi got directions for that place, we had to travel North, as we were in Viratpur we were a little far away from that place. I came to know that as karunya gave up his kingdom, all these areas come under shaurya's kingdom. Wow.. It felt good to be closer to him. May be it was time I sort out of all misunderstandings with him.

We rode to Jodhpur in a day Taking shortcuts. We asked about the where abouts of that ashram and finally reached there. I enquired about the place. It was in a near by village and we thought of taking rest for one night at the motel and go there. I was cheering up Adi that he would love that place.

We shopped in that town, some clothes and a small sword for Adi. We wandered for some more time in the bazaar to buy more things. We returned to motel and slept in, I was telling my childhood stories while I was studying and my first experience with sword and all. He drifted to sleep listening to the stories. I woke up early in the morning and went out to take a stroll.

I was walking along the beautiful streets of Jodhpur, the birthplace of the great queen JODHA who died trying to rescue her husband king Baldev raj singh from enemies when he was unconscious after some injuries in war. It was a great legend that people say around these parts, the legend of a normal wife saving her husband fearlessly and not even hesitating a bit to sacrifice her own life. Maybe that's the power of love, if you love someone so much, you will be ready to go to any extend for their well being. I wish I could find that kind of love in my life too where we live for each other and breath as ONE..

I was walking along the empty roads, then I saw a man standing in the garden of a small house with canvas stands surrounding him. He was drawing some paintings. I went upto him to see those paintings. They were beautiful paintings of gods, warriors and he was particularly struggling on one painting of some warrior or something. I walked upto him. "you have good talent young man. Whats your name?" He was startled at my voice and turned around "Thanks for the compliment madam. I am Ramakanth, a struggling artist, trying to gain some name so that i could feed my wife and our two little kids three times a day. Who are you? And why are you roaming at this early hour?".

"I am just a passing by tourist in this town. What are you working on right now?" i asked him.

"Im trying to draw a potrait of our king shaurya, I have seen him only a few times. You see, he is our new king and I want to impress him with a painting of him but what should I draw, I mean anybody could draw him as a warrior, riding a horse, holding a sword and all.. I want to draw something unique about him. I dont know anything about him except for he is a great warrior and a strong handsome man . Thats why I woke up so early to get some inspiration for my painting. "He said and started mixing colours.

" Well, if you want to draw king shaurya's portrait, i think i can help you with that. How about you draw his smiling cheerful face? "I asked him. He looked at me strangely " Lady, do you know anything about the king? He never smiles. No one saw him smiling. How can I draw if you no body knows how he smiles?"
I smiled crossing my arms and showing him a finger," That is where you are wrong sir.. I can describe you how he smiles. I hope you can draw imagining my description, can't you? " He put on a new canvas saying " I have nothing to lose, so I might as well try your description. I'm all ears for you, madam. "

He took his brush getting ready to paint. I sat there closing my eyes and picturing shaurya, when I met him in his tent and how he smiled when he saw me. I started to describe closing my eyes. " Shaurya pratap, sharp brownish black eyes with a honey coloured tinge, thick eyebrows, bushy black hair moves back with wind and looks like he is wearing a crown, mustache joins the partially trimmed beard and when he smiles his left eyebrow raises up, his eyes glisten and his lips part showing his perfect white upper teeth and small dimples form at the angles of his mouth, not dimples but small wrinkles, his eyes actually look straight always but make him look diagonal, i think he would be nice if he was smiling at something else and that moment was captured on a portrait. His cheek bones are prominent but he has adequate cheeks to pinch, kiss and bite. " I giggled saying this.