23. FOR ADI

Divvu

After shaurya left from there, karunya sat with me to talk about shaurya and me.

"I have noticed that you both spent the night together."

"He doesn't know it was me. He acted all crazy and weird."

He laughed "I had a good talk with him before he left and he told me what you did in his tent back then during the war."

I gulped and looked down shyly, you idiot shaurya, how could you tell that intimate details with someone else, no common sense at all.. I was scolding him in my mind, you really need some lectures about manners and decency shaurya..

He continued "hey Don't worry, not the details. He said that you excited him so much that he is not able to resist being away from you. He is physically struggling a lot and when ever he sees a woman he thinks it's you."

"What??" I was totally confused about what he was telling me.

"The thing is when he hugged you yesterday, he felt very close to you, as if he knows you. He wanted to be closer to you and he took you into the room for that reason."

"Come on karunya, don't defend your friend. Whatever he did yesterday he was wrong and he wasn't suppose to behave like that. Taking some other woman into bed. Yuck.. how could he if he really loves me?"

He sighed "yeah, you are right. I totally agree with you, even shaurya agrees with you. He was feeling guilty for what he did, he even tried to punish himself. I stopped him. He told me that the next time he meets you, he is going to tell what happened to you and receive any Punishment you give him. He really regrets last night, princess. Just forgive him once. May be subconsciously he recognized it was you and that's why he did whatever he did. Just give the guy a break."

"Punishing and forgiving. What's all this nonsense. What I want is pure love and just love. The love like yours and lathika. I don't know what I'm doing and why I am giving him second chances again and again."

"Because you love him too, princess. You people are the most brilliantly stupid couple in the world and making a fuzz of your relationship. Just propose each other already, get married and everything will sort out on itself."

"It's easy for you to say. You are not the one who is going to deal with him. I need to know about him better and then only I can love him unconditionally. So far, he has done nothing good in my eyes to make me fall for him except that my heart stupidly likes him and I am giving him second chances. May be it's just physical attraction, I don't know. I am confused and this idiot is more confused than me" I sighed.

"Karunya, I have other responsibilities than marriage. I am thinking of joining adi in a good boarding school. Can you suggest any good ones around?" I asked him.

"Well, after the next town there is a calm peaceful village, there is an ashram. The sages there are highly intelligent and they will definitely take in adi. It is a good school for him. But you have to pay for his food, clothes, shelter and other needs of him there."

"It's settled then. We are starting to that town next thing in the morning and I am gonna admit adi in that school."

I called Adi

"Adi I have some good news for you.."

"What's it Didi?"

"I found a perfect school for you and you get your proper education there. We will be there in a few days."

He got excited at first but then asked me innocently "will you be there with me?"

"I'm afraid I can't be with you Adi. It's a boarding school and you are on your own there. Besides I have my journey to complete."