13. HELLO WORLD😌

Hey guys, and now the adventures of our dear divvuu begins in this chapter. Hope you enjoy her journey....

Riya and I rode off to goddess AMBIKA temple on the north side of our city udaypur.. We offered special prayers in the temple for the well being of our kingdom. The priest there told us that "when anyone writes their WISH on a paper, fold it and burn it in THE HOLY FIRE that is present at the feet of the goddess idol, if it burns without any ashes, then it's believed that the wish is of pure intentions, reached the goddess and she will grant it for sure and if ashes are formed or the paper is half burnt then that wish will never come true..."

Riya insisted me to write my wish..so I wrote my wish on a paper, threw it in the holy fire and it burnt out, no ashes...yaaay...Riya asked me what I wrote, I teased her that it was a secret which I would never reveal.

The secret wish

Judging from the position I'm in now on bed with this JERK, I think Goddess Ambika didn't get my point clear enough

Judging from the position I'm in now on bed with this JERK, I think Goddess Ambika didn't get my point clear enough... If only I can ask her WHY?? Why would you do this to me??

Coming back to my journey which started as the best part of my life and eventually turned into a nightmare..😥

We ate the lunch we brought with us and sat down on the steps of the temple.. I took the sacred chain that my father gave and tied it to my wrist like a bracelet, tucking the dollar beneath the chain, it looks like a normal bracelet..In this way, I would never lose it and would get back my confidence and hope whenever I'm depressed just by looking at this...

I cleared my throat and said...

Me:- Riya, can I ask you something?

Riya:- yes, divvuu..Go on..

Me:- umm..ah ..where can I find delicious food like this?

She looked at me puzzled..

Riya:- what do you mean where can you find? In the palace, the chefs cook it..

Me:- I meant where can I eat when I'm traveling?? As you know I don't know cooking...

I asked her this innocently raising my eyebrows, looking down, scratching my ear lobe, making an awkward expression.

Riya:- Princess, Are you seriously asking me this?? That too now?? You don't know how to cook, I know that but...How are you gonna survive in the wild without eating? I thought you had a plan..

She asked me very seriously standing with hands on her hips.

Me:- I can eat fruits.

I told her casually shrugging my shoulders.

Riya:- FRUITS...well for your information..PRINCESS...fruits don't fill your belly.. Carry some money with you, stay at a motel everyday, make sure that you reach a Village or a town, before dusk and don't you dare skip any meals or get sick..