4.SHAURYA😎

I looked at him confusingly, "don't call me your queen. I'm not your queen and I don't think that day dream of yours will ever come true."

He smiled at me "will you let me talk?.. I'm King Shaurya Pratap from Kaling kingdom. I didn't come here to participate, I came here to take you with me as my queen."

I took a step back "it was nice meeting you, your majesty."

I told myself dream all you want, Kingie, I will never be your queen.

My father stood up and said "that was quick, it's time for lunch. I cordially invite all the remaining prince and king to dine with the princess and me."

As he spoke, arrangements were made in the royal dining hall, the table arranged for seven which was specially made for this occasion with the finest wood, white marble finishing and soft cushions,

Servants brought all the food items and Riya was helping them. My father sat at one end of the table in the host place. I was supposed to sit opposite to him on the other side but by the time I got there Prince Rajveer was already sitting there.

I thought it would not be nice to ask him to move, so I sat on the side with two chairs. I pulled Riya to sit beside me.

As soon as she sat down that prince jerk, no,no, King jerk entered the dining hall, he is always late.
He came up to me and questioned "do servants dine with the royal dignitaries?"

"Riya is not a servant.she is family" I said stubbornly holding Riya's hand, not letting her go.

Riya got up anyway, I tried to stop her. She assured it's fine and went to help the servants in serving the food. He sat in her chair beside me.

My father on one end, Prince Rajveer on the other. Other three prince opposite to us. Me and king jerk on one side. It was looking as if We are a couple that is hosting a dinner party. The thought of us being a couple made me very uncomfortable.

I gave him a cold stare and started talking to my father.

The lunch was served. Riya was very good at all this, she did a great job in serving 25 different varieties of dishes on each plate perfectly placed looking delicious.

 Riya was very good at all this, she did a great job in serving 25 different varieties of dishes on each plate perfectly placed looking delicious