Chapter 2

The War Begins.

*Sisilia's POV*

-1997-

It's been almost one year and many victorious matches later and still my debut match with Lita outshined them all.

It gave me much more attention than I expected and not to mention fame as well.

But along the lines I also made some foes who really wanted to rip me apart and I honestly couldn't ask for a better timing than the Attitude Era for these rivalries.

*
I was warming up for my match by doing some stretches when Ivory approached me.

"Hey, hope you're ready for your first lose tonight," she spoke with a confident smirk. I shook my head and laughed.

"Honey, if I could put Chyna lights out what makes you think I wouldn't do the same to you," I straightened up and looked her dead in the eyes.

After a minute of sending death glares to each other, Ivory scoffed and walked away.

*
I was the first one to make my way out into the ring when suddenly I was attacked from behind.

It was Ivory.

She stomped away on my body viciously until the referee pulled her away and ushered her into the ring.

My body ached but I wasn't backing down. I struggled to stand up but hearing the crowd chant my name fired up my adrenaline and in no time I was in the ring nose to nose with Ivory.

The bell rang and immediately I wasted no time pounding away on her throwing punches left and right.

I did so until I had her backed up against the ring post then I kneed her in the gut.

She toppled over and I used that to my advantage and delivered a DDT planting her face first into the mat.

I reached for a quick cover but she kicked out at two.

I stood up and pulled her up by the hair to do my signature back breaker but she punched me in face stunning me. I could've sworn my nose broke.

She then bounced back on the ropes and made a run at me knocking me down with her shoulder.

She covered me but I kicked out at two. She screamed in frustration and once again started stomping away on me until the referee stopped her.

I cautiously rolled out the ring to regain my stamina but I was suddenly shoved into the iron baracade head first as Ivory slid from the ring and kicked me.

Immediately I felt a migrain coming on and Ivory tugging and pulling on my hair to get me back in the ring wasn't helping at all.

I shoved her arms away and pushed her straight into the steel steps. The impact made the steps break into two pieces.

I then grabbed her and rolled her back into the ring also getting in myself.

Since we were near a corner post, I used that to my advantage balancing my weight before jumping directly onto her stomach.

She cried out in pain and I did it once again but this time on her chest.

The referee pulled me away and started checking to see if Ivory was okay.

While that was happening, I slowly backed up to the opposite ring post and waited for her to stand up.

Everyone knew what was coming and they all roared with excitement.

I began stomping my foot and pulling on the ropes as Ivory slowly got up. She was clueless as to what was about to happen.

When she fully stood up, I charged at her like a raging bull and crushed her into the post.

That was it. Lights out. Good night.

I pulled her into the center of the ring and pinned her. My music blasted and I smirked down to Ivory's almost lifeless body and shook my head.

Poor thing, but I did warn you.

*
"I don't think I told you this but that was a great match!" Jeff beamed as we were both now heading to the parking lot since the show was now over. I laughed.

"Thanks Jeffery," I playfully punched his arm.

"What the?!" Jeff suddenly came to a halt. I looked at him confused but followed his gaze.

"What the fuck!" I yelled and ran over to my car and looked at the horrifying sight.

The bonnet along with the doors of my car were dented in badly as if someone took a sledge hammer and pounded away on it.

Further investigating, all the tires were flat and the glasses were scratched up.

My blood boiled with rage and I started throwing a tantrum.

"I NEED TO KNOW WHO FUCKING DID THIS AND WHEN I FIND OUT I'M PERSONALLY GOING TO MURDER THEM!"

Jeff then grabbed me and attempted to calm me down. He turned me so I was now looking at him. I was shaking from the pure rage I was feeling.

"Sisi, you need to calm it. We're still at the stadium and we don't want to draw any attention to ourselves," Jeff stated while rubbing my shoulders.

"I can't calm down Jeff! Look at my car!" I shouted and pointed to my banged up car.

"It's like you want to be followed," Jeff mumbled and look around. Apparently the people who were flooding out the stadium were looking at us. I sighed.

"What am I going to do then?" I looked back at my car now feeling sad.

Jeff took my hand and led me to his car and opened the passenger side for me. I looked up at him.

"I'll call for a wrecker to come by, but for now I'm taking you home and tomorrow we can come back and ask to see the surveillance cameras, I'm sure we'll get something," he spoke calmly with confidence and surprisingly it made me feel better. I completely forgot about the cameras.

I nodded and got in his car. I placed the seatbelt around me and rested my head back on the seat. Jeff got in after and started up the engine.

"Hey," he placed his hand on my knee. I turned my head to look at him.

"It's going to be fine," he said gently rubbing small circles on my knee with his thumb as a sign of comfort.

"Yeah? I hope so," I breathed out and closed my eyes. He patted my knee gently then pulled out of the car park and began heading to the hotel we stayed at.