Chapter 50

Business Is Business.

*Sisilia's POV*

"Bret is going to be majorly pissed off when he sees what you're going to say tonight," I said to Shawn, who was sitting on the couch since we were in his locker room, as I forever applied cream onto my shoulders and legs and just everywhere that my outfit showed skin.

The outfit that I got for tonight was rather revealing-- a deep V-neck crop top that only stopped right under my bust and showed off way too much cleavage than I would like to, and a mini high-waisted skirt that only stopped mid thigh and had a slit to the back. And to top it all off, it was all leather and very tight. So needless to say, as someone who never dressed like this before, the outfit was extremely uncomfortable.

But I guess that's what you get for being the Heart-Break Kid's 'manager.'

"And who the fuck cares?" He snapped looking over to me.

"Just saying..." I trailed raising my hand out as if saying, "Calm down."

He then sighed and kicked his feet up on the couch leaning back onto the arm rest with closed eyes. "He chose to go down this road so now he has to deal with the aftermath and consequences."

I hummed walking over to him and sitting on his feet-- since he didn't move them-- setting up to cream my legs. "And you have no problem at all being hated on by thousands and maybe even millions of people? And I'm not talking about just you being heel-- I mean genuinely hated on."

"Sisilia," He now re-opened his eyes. "I'm in this business because I love what I do. And to do this type of business, you have to have a heart made of steel and your mind made up strong-- you can't be weak, so hence my personality. And besides all that, business is business. You don't mix in your personal life and emotions with it, and that's where Bret went wrong. Just look at him now; fucked up."

"Hmm..." I hummed again not wanting to say anything out of line. It wasn't my business anyways, but I did let his words sink in.

Silence fell over us as I continued to cream my legs until Shawn awkwardly cleared his throat and rose up from the couch.

"Hey, umm..." He trailed retracting his feet from under me and standing up. "I'll be back in a few," He then stated.

I looked at him confused as he suddenly turned on his heels and began walking towards the door. "Wha-- Where are you going?!"

"I'll be right back," Was all he mumbled before officially leaving me in his locker room.

Unbelievable.

*
"Then I honestly don't know what to tell you anymore to make you understand, Jeff," I said with a frustrated huff. "I'm not going to choose between you and my job."

Jeff and I were back at it, arguing again about this whole mangering business after he spotted me coming out of Shawn's locker room.

"No I understand what you're saying, I just don't understand how you can be so friendly with Michaels after everything that happened," Jeff replied in a passive aggressive manner.

I swear, that's all I've been ever hearing but it's not like I can actually explain myself. I was thankful that Robert understood me completely but Jeff, Nate and everyone else, their going to be a pain. Jeff is living and breathing proof.

I rolled my eyes because it's like what I've been saying is going through one of his ears and flying out the other. "Jeff, I have no choice but to be friendly with him. I didn't choose this Jeff. I didn't choose to work with Michaels. Vince did. Our boss. And I was fuckin' grateful for his third eye opportunity. He could've paired me with a syphilistic dog or given me a job as a toilet cleaner and I would've taken it because I love being here. I love doing this. At least its better than npt having a job and sitting on my ass all day wishing thst i had one."