Chapter 40

We Need To Talk.

*Sisilia's POV*

"How is he?" Jeff asked referring to Robert as I made my fifth check up on him.

"I honestly didn't expect him to be out for that long," I closed the door behind me making my way to Jeff.

"Maybe it's the pills," Jeff shrugged.

"Maybe..." I trailed before plopping down on the couch and curling up besides him.

After ordering food up to the room and eating, Jeff decided to stay because he insisted that he must apologise to Robert when he wakes up because he won't have the time tomorrow seeing that it's going to be Survivor Series.

I had no problem, after all, he's my best friend and I missed spending time with him so to me, it was a win-win for all.

I snuggled up closer to Jeff as we watched the television until a knock came on the door.

"You expecting someone?" Jeff asked looking down at me.

I shook my head confused. "Nope."

"Want me to get it? I mean, look at time," Jeff said slowly getting up with me still glued onto his side.

I looked at the clock hanging on the wall and pondered on it for a minute before it slipped my mind.

Michaels!

Shit! Shit! Shit!

It's eight!

On the freakin' dot!

What the fuck?!

And Jeff's here!

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!

I can't let Jeff see him here or muchless find out why he's here or else all hell is gonna break loose!

I didn't even fuckin' agree to this shit!

"Hey," I jumped up untangling myself from his side and pushing him back to relax back on the couch. "I'll get the door. It's probably the lady from next door."

He looked at me hesitantly. "You sure?"

"Yeah, yeah!" I waved him off trying to hide my nervousness as another knock came on the door, this time a bit more powerful. I gulped. "I met her last night after you left. She has a gorgeous kitten. Such a pleasant lady."

Jeff furrowed his brows as if asking, "What the hell?" But nodded and relaxed back onto the couch. "Alright then."

I sighed in relief and patted his knee before getting up and marching towards the door.

One last knock came before I swung it open and was met with a freshly shaven face that held it's infamous smirk and twinkling blue eyes that would make anyone melt but unfortunately this wasn't the case.

"Hello darl-"

"Shh!" I smacked my palm over Michael's mouth cutting him off and pushing him back while quietly closing the door behind me.

I then removed my hand from him and leaned against the door. "Jeff's inside," I huffed.

"Well look at you being all bad and sneaky for me," Michaels purred coming up to me and slowly snaking his arms around my waist.

"Sisi! Who is it?!" Jeff suddenly called from inside. My eyes darted everywhere, avoiding Michael's face, as I tried to rack my mind for a convincing name.

"It's-It's Mrs. Carter!" I shouted back which only made the smirk on Michael's face to grow wider and close the space between our bodies.

"Okay!" Jeff shouted back and I released a heavy breath that I didn't even know I kept in.

"Good girl..." Michaels then cooed dipping his head down to the hallows of my neck and began placing feather light kisses knowing fully well from last time that it was my weak spot.

Why else would he go there? But this time it's different and I wasn't letting him do jack shit.

"Will you-" I tried pushing him away but he pressed his body into mine jamming me between the door and him. "Oh for fuck sakes! Stop it!" I growled using my full force shoving him away.

"Jesus! What the hell is wrong with you?! I snapped trying my best not to get loud as he regained his stance.

"Sorry, I got carried away," He replied blankly. "Can we go now?"

I scoffed placing both hands on my hips and quirking up my brows. "I'm sorry, but I don't recall me agreeing to go anywhere with you."

"I said I would be here to pick you up," He spoke with irritation in his tone.

I rolled my eyes and folded my arms. "Yeah, you did, but I didn't say anything."

"Look," He huffed leaning back on the wall. "I don't want to argue, I just wanted to talk to you."

"Well you can't. It's obviously not a good time and I think you should appreciate the fact you're lucky enough to be talking to me right now since I just saved your ass from Jeff," I explained in an aggressive hushed tone.

"Right..." He dragged out rolling his eyes before fixating them back on me. "So when exactly would be a good time to talk to you, hmm? You're back on the road again from tomorrow and obviously your boy toy is gonna be stuck up your ass twenty four seven and according to our history, I know he wouldn't want me around you. So tell me Osborne, when can I talk to you if not now while we all have a break?"

I chewed on my bottom lip as I broke eye contact with him and looked down to the floor.

He did have a point.

Jeff and Nate are basically the same. Same habits. Same thinking.

Jeff would kill if he sees me with Michael like this-- friendly-- and after everything that's happened.

I knew what Michael wanted to talk about but what good would that do? What could possibly become of this talk? It's not like we stand a chance to be something or anything at all.

I don't understand this but he has a point.

Tonight might as well be the only chance we can have to talk and act freely. After all, I did know that this was coming. How could it not after our last meeting?

"Fine," I sighed and looked up to meet his face. "Just let me get my jacket."

*
A/N- Thoughts?

RANDOM QUESTION:

Is it wrong to be an 18 year old and like older guys and not guys from the same age group?

And when I say older, I mean, like double and triple times your age.

For example, Jeff's current age or hell, maybe even Shawn's. And that's in the 40's and 50's I'm talking about.

I know it's scientifically proven that the reason for that is because girls become more mature or even fully mature at that age, 20, unlike the boys, so hence they look for a mature guy to suit. But damn! Maybe something's wrong with me.

I don't know and before this gets any weirder and you guys stone me down-- though you can't because we've all sinned one way or the other-- I'll just close this off.

Hope you guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next one! ♡