Two

"Here, wear this." Sasha threw a small red dress at me with confidence.

I scoffed, "Im going to have fun, not get Dick." I picked it from my shoulder and dropped it to my feet.

"What's wrong with getting Dick?" She crossed her arms and sat down in amusement.

I turned and looked at her, "I have a boyfriend, and if I know him, he wouldn't be very okay with me getting someone else's penis.."

"Your boyfriends all the way in Texas... he won't know." She nudged my shoulder with a smirk. "Who knows, maybe you'll find a better play mate.."

I rolled my eyes. Do I really have to be roommates with this girl? She seemed somewhat normal when I first met her, but now its been 2hours, and she's kind of risky..

"If I'm going to go to that party, I'm going to wear something normal." I pulled out a hoodie from my bag and sat it down on the sheets.

"What? no, no, no, no. Girl, your crazy! You can't wear this to the frat party! They won't let you in! You've gotta show some cleavage, and you've got amazing boobs. So wear this." She threw the red dress at me once again.

I shook my head, "its not a good idea." If Darren found out I ever wore this dress to a party full I people I don't know, he would be in my dorm as soon as I got back.

Sasha leaned closer to me, "Its an amazing idea."

I looked at the dress again... maybe it wouldn't be so bad? "Ugh fine! But if anything happens I'm blaming you." I pointed and accusing finger at her and she basically jumped up and down clapping.

The way to the frat house took 15 minutes because we walked, and it was hard to breathe because this dress was squeezing my breasts.

You could hear the music very clear from outside. The house was full of people dancing around and drinking out of red solo cups. I stood in shock at the whore who was basically naked, dancing around a man as if he were a pole.

"Come on." Sasha rolled her eyes and pulled me by the arm into the house.

"Have a drink, you look tense." She chuckled. This place was so loud and everyone seemed to be having the time of their lives.

"Do you do this type if stuff often?" I yelled over the loud music.

Sasha laughed, "Every damn night!" I took another sip of my beer. When I looked back up, Sasha was gone.

Great.

"Excuse me." I called to the bartender, "do you know where the girl who was just sitting her went?" He shook his head and came closer.

"Your friend, Sasha though? Correct?" I nodded. He knew who she was? Of course he did, she comes here all the time.

"Hm.. I didn't see where she went, but She normally hangs out back behind the house." I nodded and smiled, "Thank you.

Before I walked away, he stopped me. "Hey, I've never seen you here before. You new?" He asked and I nodded again.

He pushed the beer at the end of the table, gesturing me to sit back down. So I did. "what's your name?" He asked as I took another drink of my beer.

"Gracie." I looked around, trying to find a glimpse of Sasha and her blonde bright hair. This was uncomfortable because I don't know anyone, and I was alone, talking to a man I've never met. I drank more.

"Aye you might wanna slow down there." The man chuckled and pulled it away.

"Why do you care? Everyone else is drinking?" I rested my throbbing head on my hand.

He just shrugged, then smiled.

"What?" I smiled back, curious. It was suspicious.

"Your very beautiful, and your also alone, any guy can take advantage of a wasted girl." I stood back up, almost falling because I was slightly dizzy. "I can take care of myself. Thanks for the drink."

"Wait! Can I look forward to seeing you again?" with a shrug I walked away, searching for Sasha.

I passed many dancing people, and found myself outside. The air was cold and I was stumbling. Shit, I shouldn't of drank that much..

I went to the back of the house, as the bartender instructed, and saw her with some boys and 2 other girls.

"Hey, Sashaaa, I was looking for you." I slurred my words and almost fell, but a guy with tattooed arms, dark blonde hair with a quif at the top, and honey brown eyes caught me.

His grip was tight on me, and he let out a small chuckle. "Is this the girl, Sash?" He straightened me up, and kept a strong hand on my arm.

"Yes, her names Gracie." Sasha smiled, and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"You seem tired, need a place to stay tonight?" He asked me, and outlined my lips with his fingertips. I shook my head, "Im going back with Sasha, we're roommates." He smiled down at me, I could smell everything he's taken tonight, weed, alcohol, cigs.

He looked passed me, probably glancing at Sasha, "She's too drunk to take care of you." He moved a hand down my back, caressing it slowly.

I shook my head and tried to take a step back, but he was too strong. "I think we'll have fun, don't you?" I looked behind me to find Sasha.

"Can we go back?" I don't remember our way here, I'm trying to keep my mind straight so I don't pass out in the hands of this guy.

"No need for that." He slid his fingers over my cheek. "Come with me. I won't hurt you." His voice seemed unreliable and his tone was caring.

Why did I even come here.

"Come on, You'll be back in your dorms before anyone notices.." He smiled down at me and his hand was still caressing my back.

I shook my head and looked down, my vision is getting blurry so I covered my eyes in his chest. My head hurt so bad, I could pass out any minute. "You alright?" He spoke in my ear and I felt my knees go weak. What the hell? I drank far too much. He sat down and pulled me onto his lap. "give me water" He instructed someone, and he handed it to me.

The water was cold as I drank it down. The guys arm was wrapped around my waist and I remember how ticked off Darren would be if he saw me.