Fourteen

Narrator-

After Jason ran off, Gracie and Sasha were left alone in their dorm. Though Gracie didn't know what had Jason in such a rush to leave, Sasha did.

Sasha's POV:

"Well, guess its just you and I again." I sighed and grabbed a lollipop from my side dresser drawer. Gracie looked puzzled and continued looking back and forth between the ground and the door.

"Okay, what's up." I said accusing her for her attitude.

"Why did he just take off like that? Wasn't that a little weird to you? Does he do that a lot?" Gracie adjusted her posture awaiting answers. Was she suddenly interested in him or some crazy shit? Why did I find myself feeling jealous?

"Why do you care?" I asked. She looked shocked by my tone but I was fuming. Jason and I were friends, yes, good friends. But I had a feeling Jason is interested in Gracie even if it is just slightly. He shouldn't like her. He should like me. Maybe after she see's what he does, her impressed view of him would be ruined?

Before she could respond, I stood up. "How about I just show you where he went." I grabbed her hand and pulled her off her bed with a devious smile.

20 minutes later---

We pulled into a vacant valley on the opposite side of town were Jason normally does his 'business'. "What would Jason be doing here?" Gracie asked as she fumbled her fingers in her lap. I'm assuming she's nervous because this part of town is as ghetto as it gets.

"Business." I smirked and hopped out of the car, Gracie following.

We walked through 2 short buildings in a small narrow area covered in graffiti.

"You know, I don't really care anymore... can we go back?" She asked quietly.

"But he's right there." I pointed and smiled to myself at the sight of Jason and his friends, aka, gang.

He was talking to two men with tatted arms, similar to Jason's, but Jason had much more muscle. He looked pretty pissed and that gave me an exciting feeling. That means, the more aggressive Jason, the worse reputation of him to Gracie. I skipped over to him and Gracie ran slowly behind me.

"I told both of you assholes too-" Jason was cut off when Geronimo spoke, "Sasha, what the shit you doin' here?" All attention was on me, even Jason's who looked even more pissed that I showed up.

I shrugged and winked at Jason, "Just wanted to hang, that's all." His frown didn't disappear until he looked passed me noticing Gracie. She was standing behind me looking to the ground and sliding a foot back and forth over the concrete lightly. she obviously was trying to avoid attention for she was uncomfortable and you could tell. Everyone could.

"Grace? why'd you come?" His eyes softened the slightest bit but his anger was still available to see.

"She kept asking where you went and why you left so I brought her to you." I said in hopes to make her sound needy.

"Hey, Jason, get back to work." Za nudged his back and he looked back at the men.

"I don't want to play fucking games, Dan. Give me the money." He spoke.

Jason's POV:

The two assholes in front of me never payed me back for all the bombs I sold them last month. I gave them a lot and they owe me thousands, even though its not much, I still need it.

"Look man, I said ill get to it when I get the money." Dan rubbed his head in frustration.

"You've had enough time to get the fucking money!" I shoved him against the brick wall as Za grabbed hold of his buddy Isaac. Gasps were heard from one of the girls but I was too concentrated on Dan to know who. "I warned you, dick." I spat and punched his face, his head hit the brick wall only centimeters away from his head. Quickly, I did the same motion again with a kick in the stomach.

"Don't stop, finish him." I heard Khalil from behind. I grabbed ahold of Dans neckline and knocked him to the ground. Climbing above him, I continued pounding his face. Blood was all over my knuckles and Sasha was clapping for more.

"Jason stop your hurting him!" I heard Gracie yell then yell at Sasha, "Why are you cheering for this asshole?" I stopped in place and looked at the nearly knocked out Dan, catching my breathe. I stood up and made my way to Gracie. She was frozen.

"Leave him alone Jason, you nearly brought him to his breaking point!" She looked passed me to the passed out man on the ground. She looked away quickly at the sight of blood on his face and bruises surrounding his eyes.

She stumbled backwards but I grabbed her wrist and pulled her back to the group. Everyone was silent, watching.

"Hey." I wrapped an arm around her body and lifted her chin to look up at me. Her eyes were avoiding me and she was shaking nervously.

Clearly she was scared of me or what I might do, but she shouldn't have showed up because I can't stop the process with these two assholes. I need to finish them otherwise it'd be unfinished business. My boss wouldn't like that.

"You've knocked him out already can't you just leave him alone?" She pushed herself away from me.

"Jason." Sasha snapped, "Get back to work." She patted my shoulder trying to get my attention but Gracie looked at me with hateful eyes when I turned to finish Dan.

"Look Jason, we'll get you the money, please don't do this." Isaac pleaded with pure worry in his eyes. Ha, if he thinkings begging will help he can try again and see what happens.