18

Before I begin this chapter... please check out my other story "Jason Returns" and thanks for over 700 reads! :')
---

Jason's POV:

Saturday.

"Ew you look disgusting." Ryan snarled at me as I slowly draped down the stairs.

I squinted my eyes at him and gave him a 'go to hell' look. "Shut up. I got no sleep yesterday."

Khalil and Ryan were trying to hide their laughs, but it was too obvious.

"Man, you look like you got hit by a bus except besides the bruises and scratches and shit." Khalil chuckled. He stood up and through away his cup of whatever it was he was drinking. He groaned and slouched when he took in his surrounding. Cups and spilled drinks were covering the floor with other objects spread out. He had just realized that he will have to help pick the shit up.

It was my turn too laugh and shove his sloppy shoulder.

"Anyway, were did you go yesterday night? After Gracie was about to go upstairs with Cody?" Ryan asked.

I forgot about what had happened, everything is now coming back. The 'Truth or Dare', Gracie, Cody, drinks.

"I took Grace home." I shrugged, biting into an apple.

Khalil and Ryan gave each other smirks that were un- ignorable.

"C'mon on, What?" I rolled my eyes completely aware of what was coming.

"Grace?..." Khalil smiled. "And took her home." Ryan added, nudging me with his elbow and getting up in my face. Im about to lose it with these idiots.

"You have a crush." Khalil chirped and continued before I could speak. "Oh and have fun. Good girls do it better." He winked and almost made me slap him across the face.

I don't like Gracie.

I mean, I do. I really fucking do but as a friend, not a crush or shit.

"I don't like Grace-ie." I caught myself and shook my head at them. "She had to go home. Cody is uncontrollable when he's drunk. Everyone knows that, don't be so fucking immature, assholes."

I left them in the kitchen before they began cleaning the place up and forcing me to help.

We need to hire a fucking maid.

I hopped into my Ferrari not even knowing where I was going, just getting away from clean up comity.

Gracie's POV:

I woke up in my dorm bed, alone in the room. Sasha must've still been at the frat house like she normally is. Probably stayed and slept with Jason.

Bleh.

I sat up stretching and started at the door. It's locked. Jason must've locked it after he dropped me off last night. The thought of Jason doing that to protect me made me smile.

Wait, what the heck?

I shook the strange affection towards Jason off and unlocked my phone to the ringing.

"Hello.. ?" I asked to the private number.

A slow response awaited and made me asked 'hello' again.

"Oh! Grace sorry.. I didn't hear you answer." The familiar voice spoke through the speaker.

Darren?

"Darren? Is this you?" I didn't give a chance for him to respond, I knew it was him. "Oh my god! Are you okay? Why didn't you call sooner??" I nearly screamed in the phone from happiness.