29

"You should've seen what went down after you left, Jason." Za sat me down across from the others and they all had interesting faces on.

"What do you mean?"

"That Darren guy, he totally freaked out after you drove off with Gracie." Alfredo explained, "He said that you stole her, he tried calling the cops like five times but we always stopped him because our party would be fucking ruined."

I began laughing at the thought of him throwing a fit, "He thought I stole her?"

"He punched Cody for breaking his phone and Cody got the nastiest bloody eye." They explained, "Then once we got him calmed down we were all at the dining room and he started telling us stories about-"

"Shut it, Fredo." Ryan gave Alfredo warning eyes and all the guys froze.

All of them got awkward really quick, "Stories about who?"

They didn't answer.

"I'll repeat myself because I guess I wasn't fucking clear." I stood up, "stories   About  Who?" I said louder.

"Jason it's not a big deal, really. Calm down." Za says and pisses me off more.

I know it's about Gracie, I fucking know it.

"Then tell me." I say.

They have to tell me.

"He said that he took Gracie's virginity, and that she gave him, um, a blowjob..." They continue, "apparently she does it to a lot of guys but he said they did this yesterday."

Fuck her.

"What?" I spat, "they did all of that yesterday? When?" My voice is solid.

"Before the party." They said.

I'm going to fuck her up. I thought she was different. I was fucking insane to think that.

I got up and left to my room, the guys were trying to get me to stop and ask is anything happened last night, but screw everyone.

I open my room door and why the fuck is shitty Darren on my bed.

"Get the fuck out." I spit and I have an urge to beat the shit out of him.

"Whoa man, you okay?" He asks and stands up, frowning.

"I said get the fuck out."

Darren starts grinning,"you heard, didn't you?" He says and lose it. I elbow his throat and knock him against the wall.
He chokes and puts a hand out to stop me, but I'm not going to fucking stop.

"JASON." He yells and ducks down from my punch.

"She's used, I'm done with her!" He yells and I stop to hear what he has to say. "You are too, so just forget about her." He says while backing up.

Coward.

"Used? Not by me." I say and he smiles.

"Then let her go, she's nothing special." He tells me and stands to his feet.

I don't say anything as I stand there with my arms crossed.

"She doesn't think your anything special, either, Jason."

I glare at him what the fuck does he know.

"She texted me she loves me, I would show you, but Cody broke my phone." He chuckles to himself and I'm more pissed than before.

But not at him, at her.

"Your right." I admit. "She's nothing special. Thanks for telling me."