Seven

Gracie's POV:

Darren called me right before I had to go to my first class. This is only my 2nd full day here, and just my first day at school.

It was good talking to Darren, of course I didn't mention the party the other day or Jason, because I know if I did he would freak his shit and rant about how 'I need too stay out of trouble and away from alcohol, also that I should avoid any guy that ever touches me' blah blah blah. That's the one thing I don't miss about Darren, it's like he's always parenting me.

I got to my class later than all the other students, because I couldn't find the class. My hair was curled and I was wearing my blue jacket with black yoga pants. My wrist was being hugged by a gold bracelet gifted from Darren as a good-bye present, I also wore my white converse.

I stumbled in, almost dropping my books and all eyes were on me.

"Hello there, you must be Gracie?" The old female smiled and shook my hand. "I'm Professor Dayla, you may take a seat."

I nodded and looked around the room, The class was separated into five different table groups of 6 students placed at each. All seats where reserved except for the one next to...

Jason.

Great, he's in this class.

He hasn't noticed me yet, and I debated wether or not I would take the seat.

Mrs. Dayla decided I needed help choosing the one and only empty seat, "You may sit right there, next to Jason McCann." She put out her hand, gesturing to the spot. Jason looked up from the desk and spotted me, "Gracie?" His curious frown turned into a tempting smile.

"Hey" I made a weak hand wave and sat next to him. The group of guys just made a nod to reply. There was uncomfortable silence, or at least that's how I felt. Everyone else seemed to be normally bored.

We ended up not doing much, we just listened to a video tape of a documentary about Anne Frank and Otto Frank.

I noticed Jason made small glances at me during the film, and I tried to act as if I didn't notice, but when I looked at him - catching his glances, he moved his gaze from my face to the wall behind me quickly. Was he trying to make this awkward?

I rested my head on the table, and stared at his tattoos imprinted on his arm. Darren had some tattoos as well, but Jason's were perfectly imprinted on his muscular biceps. Darren just had half of a sleeve, not a full arm. "Having fun there?" Jason joked.

I didn't bother sitting up, I just cracked a small smile, "I've already seen this documentary."

He gave an understanding nod and put his head down on the desk, my direction.

I got uncomfortable once I remembered how touchy he had been at the frat party, and how weak he made me feel. The night was a slight blur now, but I remember everything he did - and everywhere he touched.

"Will you be at the fireworks tonight? The major leagues are having a celebration for the end of the season." He nudged me at the elbow.

I had heard Sasha telling me about it, and it sounds fun, but to be there with Jason... no thank you.

I shook my head.

His eyes narrowed and he sighed, "Why not? C'mon, Grace it'll be more fun than sitting in that shitty ass dorm." He tried to keep his voice a whisper, so that Mrs. Dayla wouldn't 'shh' us.

"because, Jason, I just don't want too." I simply shrugged and tapped my rested finger tips against the wooden table.

"Your going." Jason scoffed and sat up. I raised my eyebrow at his assuming remark.

"What makes you so sure?" I tested and sat up slightly, resting my chin over my hand. Jason smiled and moved in closer to me, "Because things always work out the way I want them too." He made a clever wink, "remember that."

There was something defiantly different and interesting about him, I couldn't quit put my finger in it, but he was very mysterious.
---

Thanks you for readinnggggg!!

Comment please

Don't forget to vote for more(;