Ten

Jason's POV:

I pulled Gracie off of Talia from her major beat down. She was breathing heavily and wiped her hair out of her face.

"What was that Jason! I was totally kicking her ass!" She whined, frowning at me. I laughed at how mad she was. "Relax. Everyone knows you would've won." I loosened my grip from her waist indicating that she wasn't going to have the urge to fight Talia again.

"And I did win." She added. I rolled my eyes at her stubbornness. Gracie was so pissed off, it was quite cute to be honest.

"..Well, you finally came" I cheered, smirking down at her.I began taking small steps and gestured my head, informing her to walk with me around the field.

"I actually came to pick up Sasha, but I ran into Cody then Talia saw us talking and decided to take a punch." Gracie explained as we were walking at the same, steady pace. She was looking down at her feet, watching every move she made.

"You alright?" I asked concerned. She looked a little down, much different from a few seconds ago when she was celebrating about kicking Talia's ass.

"I don't know." She sighed, slowing down, then stopped all together, facing me. "I just..." She fumbled on her words, "I don't want to say I hate it here, I just moved here, but I really just hate this place. I thought it'd be different. I guess. I don't know." Gracie mumbled. It was obvious that she was disappointed, you could tell in every way.

The next several steps was silence until Khalil ran up behind us. "Hey Jason! Slow down!" He was stumbling and holding up a half empty beer bottle.

"God damn you guys walk fast." He slurred his words and picked up his low pants. His eyes widened in excitement when he saw who Gracie was.

"Your the chick who just kicked Talia's ass! Man, that was something." He put a hand in the air for Gracie to slap, but she just giggled and took a step back.

"What you need dude?" I ask him as he slowly brought his hand down at her rejection. His attention was back on mine and he began laughing.

"I need a hoe." Yes, he was being serious. He always did this when he hadn't any money to give. The reason it's always me he chosen to get money from is because I've got lots.

Gracie was still standing besides me waiting for him to leave.

"Eh, I left my cash at home." I shrugged. When Gracie wasn't looking at me I gave Khalil a 'go away now or i'll kill you' look.

Eventually Khalil left once he got the point that I wasn't going to give him money this time. I was really trying to impress Gracie because last night I was jacking off to her image in my head... and when that happens I normally get into the girls pants one way or another. Whether its force or want. Any girl that I want, I always get.

// Hey so I know I haven't updated in a while and I want to apologies for creating this story with a slow timeline... I'm sorta taking my time, don't wanna miss any details.//