Twelve

Sasha's POV:

I went to my dorm room after Jason and I had sex. It wasnt anything shocking though, believe me when I say it happens all the time. But, we are only friends with benefits. I have lost past boyfriends because of our little secret act, but he's not the only guy I do this with.

I tried to trample in slowly because Gracie might of been sleeping, but no, she was wide awake just wrapped in a ball crying.

What?

"Gracie, what happened?" I looked at the TV screen to see if she was watching a chick flick or some shit, but it was just Golden Girls.

"D-D-Darren ." Gracie was chocked up and hid her face in her pillow. I placed a hand on her back trying to calm her. I waited a patient moment until she found words.

"Darren just got in an accident." She cried aloud and I knew there was more, but she wasn't mentally stable enough to continue. "Hold on." I instructed as I went to the bathroom to get toilet paper for her to use as tissues.

I wadded a bunch in my hand and made my way to her. Before she said anything else, there was a knock.

Gracie nodded towards the door indicating for me to answer.

"It's like 3am, what do you-" I stopped once I saw Jason's face. "Oh, c'mon in. Just, sit over there." I pulled him by his wrist and gestured to my bed for his seat. "Hey." He smirked at me.
Gracie mumbled quietly but just loud enough for us to hear.

"Oh, it's Gracie." Jason stopped from the direction of the room he was heading to and sat on the edge of her bed. He frowned once he noticed her tear stained cheeks and sad expression. "Babygirl, what's up?" His voice was soft and caring. Almost caught me believing it was real.

"I don't want to talk about it." She said with a shaky voice because of her sadness. She lifted her blankets over her head and soft whimpers were heard.

"Darren got in a car accident." She spoke unexpectedly. Jason looked at me and mouthed the words, who's Darren?.

"Boyfriend." I informed and Jason's mouth formed the shape of an 'o'.

Without anything else said Jason removed the blankets from over Gracie and pulled her body up. His tattooed arms were wrapped around her sad self and, to my surprise, he was actually comforting her.

"He's in a coma." She spoke softly without any tears this time. Probably because there's no more to shed. "He was driving with his friend and a deer crossed the street. Damn it." She cursed under her breathe and wiped the left over tears rimming her eyes.

"How long will he be in a.. you know?" I asked calmly.

The only response I got was a shrug. Changing the subject almost instantly she lifted her head from Jason's chest, "Why did you come?"

"Sasha left her phone." Jason chucked my black device at me. "Gee thanks." I rolled my eyes. "Darren will be okay though, right?"

Again, she just shook her head and shrugged. "Possibly. yeah I hope." Was all she managed to say.

"Oh, Gracie, if you can't go to class tomorrow I'd be more than happy to ditch with you." I smiled a wide happy smile but didn't get one in return. "Or just... Support you." I added.

The fact she was still wrapped up in Jason's arms made me mad. Slightly mad. Not even mad, really. Jealous.

Oooooooooo. Thanks for reading!!!! I have a lot of ideas planned for this chapter to VOTE and COMMENT for more. love ya bae's xx