Three

Gracie's POV:

"You feeling okay?" The guy lifted my chin so that I'm looking at him, and I nodded. I don't think that I'm really okay, but even if I said I wasn't, what would make a difference?

"Sasha" I looked around and didn't see her. I didn't see the other 2 girls either. My mind started racing, she didn't really leave me back here with these guys... did she?

"Sasha's not here anymore." One guy said with a smirk.

"Who are you guys?" I sighed, trying to relax and kept a shaking hand held on my wrist.

"I'm Jason," the one guy who was basically holding me said, "and that's Geronimo, then there's Ryan, and Za." He introduced.

"Do you guys all go to college here?" I asked Jason and he nodded with a smile, "occasionally, I mean only when we aren't murdering, fighting, or stealing sh1t." My eyes widened after he said that, and I felt my body stiffen.

I felt uncomfortable, and I wanted to run, but I knew I couldn't. He placed a hand on my thigh and smirked, "awe, don't be scared. We're not gonna hurt you." His hand caressed my thigh as he moved it inwards.

"No, stop." I mumbled and attempted to push his hand away. Before he could do anything else, the bartender showed up.

"Gracie, you shouldn't be back here alone with them." He pulled me up and I stumbled to my feet.

"What the hell, Cody?" Jason stood up. The rest of the boys just watched. "I wasn't going to hurt her."

Cody rolled his eyes and held an arm around me. "Sure, McCann, you always say that. But I'm serious about this girl when I say don't hurt her." He defended. Why is he doing this? I don't even know him.

One of the guys put his hands up in defense. "Hey man, sorry, we didn't think you had anything on her."

Jason kept his eyes on me, and didn't look away.

"She'll stay in my room tonight, she can't go back to the dorms drunk." Cody stated and guided me back inside. We passed drunk colleagues and wasted girls, making out way upstairs into a bedroom.

"You live in this frat?" I asked as I sat down on the bed.

He pulled over his sweatshirt and have it to me to out on. "Yeah, I live here with the guys you were with down there."

Jason's apart of this frat, too? Oh god.

I know who Jason is. He's a player, he gets any girl he wants, and he's also a criminal. It's not hard to put together that puzzle. I don't feel comfortable staying here, knowing that Jason will be here too. He touched me disrespectfully and I hate it. Who does he think he is?

"Uh look, I'm just trying to help you out. Your boyfriend, Darren? Yeah, I went to high school with him." He winked. Oh my god, he knows Darren! This is awful! What if he tells Darren what happened? Then Holy sh1t am I screwed..

My eyes widened and he chuckled, "Dont worry, he won't find out about this whole... Err... mishap."

I sighed in relief and mumbled a "thank you."

I was in the room, almost asleep, when a man stumbled in, slamming the door behind him. He stumbled to lock the door and open the closet.

"What the sh1t dude?" I sat up only to find that the man was Jason.

--Dun..dun...dunnn.... lol anyway thank you for reading and please vote!! (: