Four

"Gracie?" Jason whispered in shock, "What the hell are you doing in my room?" He walked to the end of the bed.

"Your room? I-Im sorry... I thought it was Cody's?" I moved out of the covers and walked to the door.

"Stop! Where are you going!" He tried to whisper but it came out more as a yell.

I froze in my place. Was I doing something wrong or...

"The cops are here" He motioned his hands for me to go back to him.

The cops? sh1t.

I scurried across the room silently and he turned off the light, he sat in a corner and pulled me on his lap. "Don't say anything... if they find us they'll do a test to see if we've been drinking and-" He stopped talking once we heard footsteps outside of the door.

The door creaked open and I let out a gasp. Jason smacked his hand over my mouth and kept it there, silencing me.

The room was pitch black, and they couldn't find the switch, so suspecting nobody was here, they turned around and walked out.

"Fvck that was close!" Jason sighed and leaned his head against the wall. "everyone is probably getting kicked out. Yay." He said in a sarcastic tone.

I walked over to the bed and stood. "I wanna go back to my dorm .. I wasn't even supposed to come here tonight, Jason." I plopped myself on the comforter and he stood with cross-arms in front of me.

"Quit whining." Jason walked and opened the door, "Go sleep somewhere else. I've had hell of a night and I was distracted so I didn't get any pvssy."

I chuckled at his desperate disparity and walked passed him, into the hallway. Now where do I go? I'm so tired...

I sat down, against the wall on the other side of Jason's room, and drifted asleep surrounded by empty red solo cups and wrappers littered everywhere.

--please vote for more!! please tell ur friends to check out my story!