4. Chuck. 1/2

First of all, I'm sorry. I am sorry that this imagine is gonna be some deep sad shit. Here you go, bitches!

 Here you go, bitches!

"You can't do that.", Dean said and looked at the short, brunett man in front of him. But it wasn't just a man. It was him. Chuck Shurley. God.
Dean always ignored the cute nephilim, tried to build an inner wall so he could not get too attached to him. But the wall fell down as soon as it was built. Chuck shook his head and said:"I'm sorry Dean. There's a reason why I took all the nephilims from earth and made them forbidden creatures. They're dangerous for humanity and any other being." Dean tried to hold his tear back, his face was pale and he had some dark undereye bags going on. Since Chuck returned Dean didn't sleep. Chuck didn't return when he prayed to him, he didn't return whatever he did. But now he was here standing right in front of him. Of course the older Winchester wanted answers. And he got them.

I cuddled up to Jack and slowly started stroking his hair and smiling at him. To me he wasn't some monster or "creature". To me he was Jack, the guy that was usually clueless and innocent. "Do you want some more candy?", I asked grabbing the bowl filled with sweets. He nodded and grabbed some chocolate as I heard loud voices talking in front of the door.
As the door opened a man entered, he was a stranger to me. Dean was right behind him, grabbing his shirt and trying to get him out. "Not now.", he said trying to hide the pain he was on. I was confused and looked at the man. "And this is?", I asked and he smiled. He had a beautiful smile, so graciously. "Chuck. Chuck Shurley.", he said and I nodded:"Nice to meet you, I'm Y/N. Hunter in training and Jack's-" "She's my girlfriend", Jack said and took a bite of his candy bar. I couldn't do anything but smile. Chuck's smile faded as he looked at me. My eyes went to Dean who was still standing there, trying to fight the tears. What was wrong with him? What was he hiding?
"He's gonna be somewhere good.", Chuck said and touched Dean's forehead has he fainted. I looked at Chuck, in shock but also in confusion. Jack did the same but he seemed to assume that Chuck was dangerous. His eyes turned into a golden color. I've only seen his eyes like this once when I got almost killed by a demon. "Jack-", I said but Chuck came closer. Jack obviously couldn't stand him. What was he? An angel? A demon? I started getting scared and panicked. But Chuck's soft voice tried to calm me down. "It's going to be okay. He truly loved you", with finishing his sentence he touched my head and I fell in a kind of sleep, more like a trance. I looked around. Everything was black.

As I slowly opened my eyes I could hear screams. Someone cried and screamed. It got louder and louder and when I saw what just happened I was about to throw up. Dean was kneeling next to a body. It was Jack's. Chuck was standing next to him, looking down at the man who was in pain, trying to wake him up. But it didn't work. "You son of a bitch gonna bring him back!", he said and got up. I took my chance and crawled to his body. Touching his hands, trying to get hold of him. But as I slowly got him into my arms I noticed that he was stone cold. "Jack?", I whispered trying to hold my tears back. I instantly knew it wasn't a good sign.

Thank you for reading this! Part 2 coming soon! Please request some imagines!