7. Trick or treat?

This is a little Halloween special & a thank you for 3 thousand reads! You're amazing and I wanna thank you all for reading my story.

"Why does Dean look like a princess?", Jack asked and looked at the older Winchester after I placed a crown on his head. "Y/N..", he sighed and got it off his head. "Don't you think our life is already scary enough? We don't need that Halloween crap", he handed me the crown as I rolled my eyes at him. "Sure, but Halloween is about so much more! For instance" "Candy!", Jack said when he saw the bowl filled with candy. I smiled and nodded. "Exactly!"
Dean just shook his head and looked at us. "You're a young adult, don't you think it's time to..stop dressing up and going trick or treating? ", he asked and I just smirked:"I would have. But now that it's Jack's first Halloween. We should definitely celebrate it!" He sighed and gave me an angels blade. "Take this with you. I know that little Satan could smite them all but you can never know what happens. These bastards have some weapons that can even trap him.", Dean left the room and I couldn't stop but stare at him in confusion. He was always an ass to Jack. But he kind of was getting okay with it. He knew that Dean was just a broken man who would hide his feelings. "We need to dress up, don't we?", Jack asked and I turned around and looked at him. "Exactly! Any ideas?", I smiled and he nodded instantly. "I have quite a few! But my favorite is..", Jack got out two pairs of little angel wings. "Where did you get them?", I grabbed one and tried to get it on. "Once Sam and Dean had an argument. I wanted to gift them those..they were talking about my father. Castiel. Maybe they'd be happy about them since he was an angel as well?", I nodded and looked at Jack who looked just super adorable with those small wings on. "Why didn't you give them the boys?" "I realized that these wings wouldn't make them happy. But I could if I would try to be normal...", he tried to smile but sadness was all over his face. I placed my hand on his cheek, stroking it carefully. Jack and I were close, very close. We had feelings for each other but just wouldn't admit it."You don't have to be normal. You have to be yourself. That's what is the best. And the way I learned to love you.", I smiled at him and looked at his lips, just for a moment. He had probably the most kissable lips in the world.
"I want them to like me.", he said and tried to hide how much he enjoyed being that close to me. "They do like you. Sam said you're already a part of the family. He thinks you're amazing. So does Dean. But Dean can not show it. He is broken..still broken." "But it has been months."
"Jack, the deepest scars won't heal that easily. Some do never.", I couldn't stop some tears dripping down my cheeks. I loved Castiel like a brother. He would save my petty ass so many times. And now he was gone. Jack instantly pressed me against his chest. I could hear his heart beating fast. How could anyone think he wasn't human?
"Thank you.", I mumbled. It felt so safe being close to him, feeling his warm body against mine. "I learned that on this TV show. They said it's called hugging."
I smiled and said:"Yeah, hugging. That's what they call it. I like it, especially with you." Jack just smiled as I pulled off. "We should go, right?", Jack nodded and  carefully grabbed my hand, making sure it was okay with me. I just nodded and we left the bunker together.

"We just ring?"
"We just ring.", I nodded and Jack rang the door of a big house. I grew up here and knew where to get the most candy.
"Trick or treat!", he said and smiled at the old lady who opened the door.
"Aren't you a bit too old for Trick or treat?", she asked but grabbed some candy and gave it to us anyways. Jack shrugged. "No one is ever too old for candy!" The lady smiled nodded as she closed the door. "She gave nougat to me!", he said and looked at the candy bars in his little bag. I couldn't stop smiling at him when he opened it and took a bite. "Tastes good?"
"Tastes good."

"You know, Halloween is definitely my thing", he said and rested his hand on shoulder. We both sat on a hill, looking at the city which was all decorated with bright lights. "You know, you are definitely my thing", I said and smiled at him. "Really?", Jack smirked and came closer as his smile got bigger. He stopped right in front of my lips. "Really.", I whispered and pressed my lips against his. He smiled slightly and as we started kissing I couldn't stop but do the same. He was a good kisser. He was probably the best kisser ever. His lips were soft, he was very careful but also tried to put all his feelings into the one kiss.
At this moment I knew, he was sweeter than candy.

I am so excited for the new EP on Thursday! Ahhh!