8. Black eyes but a pure heart (Demon!ReaderxJack) 1/3

Good morning guys!
Who enjoyed the last episode as much as I did? Dean finally kind of accepted Jack! My heart-
Anyways, this is a story where the reader is a demon. It's a bit different from the other ones but I hope you're gonna enjoy it anyways.
Thanks for 4k reads!

I was born to be evil. Born to be one of them. I never remembered my old life. My life as a human.
But that one day changed my life. The day when I met him. Satan's son himself. He didn't know I was a demon, a monster. But I knew who he was. I knew who the Winchesters were. I'd have normally killed them. But it was different. My heart didn't feel anger. It felt so pure, good and free. I didn't even think about killing them. So I lied and they took me with them.

"You want some more?", Dean asked and gave me a burger, I nodded and immediately started eating. Jack just smiled and stroke my back. "You must be hungry. We drove for straight 2 days.", he said and I smiled back. "Kind of, I guess. But I'm glad to be here now."
"The bunker is really old. It's one of the safest places on earth.", Dean said and looked at his laptop. "We'll find the demons who killed your parent and we'll kill them.", he added and I just looked at the ground. I was telling them lies, that my parents got killed by demons and I started hunting. "You do not deserve that...", Jack whispered and I looked at him. He had these beautiful eyes and these kissable lips. Any girl (or demon) would fall for him. "No one deserves it. But we need to find a way on how to deal with it", as I finished my sentence I froze.

"No one deserves it. But we need to find a way on how to deal with it." Everything went black, I tried to get hold of the table so I wouldn't faint as someone wrapped their arms around me. I had flashbacks of a woman standing at a grave telling me these exact words. Who was she?
I couldn't even say anything, my mouth felt like my lips were stitched together. I tried to scream, tried to say something. But I could not.

"You think she is going to get well soon?", I heard Jack's voice and opened my eyes. I couldn't remember anything from the moment I saw the woman. "You're awake", Jack smiled and I looked at him and Sam. "I'm going to get some water.", he said and left me and Jack alone. "I was worried", he took a deep breath and grabbed my hand. "I-I saw someone.", I stuttered, trying to remember who I saw. "Who was it?", he asked softly, resting his hand on mine. I tried to remember, looked at his face and into his eyes like I'd be searching for my answer in them. But when it hit me I couldn'to stop but freeze. "It was..it was my mother!", I shouted not believing what I just remembered.

Sam came back and gave me a glass of water. "Thanks...", I mumbled it lightly and started drinking. "You're going through some real crap. It's normal to have these dreams. I had them as well", Jack sighed. He never told me that he was Lucifer's son. I was not supposed to know it. But I did.
"Oh I'm sorry, Jack. It must have been hard when you lost your mom and your dad.", I looked at the nephilim and he bit his lip and stayed silent. "I never met her or him in person. It feels terrible."
"Jack-", Sam interrupted him but he just looked at the man with long brown hair. "It's okay, Sam. I got over it. But I think I am the one who can understand Y/N better than any other person.", Jack said and looked at me. "Thank you, Jack", I smiled at him and took his left hand. Jack was the most amazing person I've had ever met. But what if he'd find out my little secret?