5. Chuck 2/2

First of all, thank you for 1 thousand reads! It's a huge achievement to me and I'd really like to thank every single one of you for reading my story.
End of emotional mess. Let's get into the story.

"He's not breathing anymore

"He's not breathing anymore.", I held his cold, lifeless body in my arms and pressed him against my chest as my tears started dripping down my cheeks. I loved him, I never told him but I loved him. We used to call each other girl- and boyfriend. Just because we liked each other a lot. But I never considered really becoming his girlfriend, I tried to lock my feelings and hide them. I totally ignored the two other men and just looked at the boy in my arms. "I will not let you go.", I whispered as I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, my face was red, my cheeks burnt like hell and my eyes were watery. "He is in his heaven now.", he said and I just stared at him. He killed Jack. "What are you?!", I asked slowly. He just smiled. "People call me God." "God?", I shook my head. "God would never kill such an innocent boy. Jack had a good heart. He wasn't evil, mean, rude..you are not God.", he looked and for a second you could see guilt in his eyes. Dean just stared at a wall. He was frozen, trying to control himself. After he lost Cas, life hasn't been easy for him. He tried to protect Jack. But he failed. He failed again. And the Dean Winchester I knew, would never forgive himself. "Bring him back", I said and sobbed. Chuck tried to say something but Dean interrupted him as he pressed him against a wall, looking into his eyes aggressively. "You son of a bitch bring him back! You did not kill Lucifer but him? You are no God. You're just a desperate man who..".
I couldn't stand them fighting. I looked at Jack and knew what to do. Before I left I kissed his forehead softly, whispering:"It'll be alright."
I grabbed Dean's keys and went to the Impala. Did I have a drivers license? No. But I did it anyways. I started driving down the highway and drove to a crossroad about ten minutes away from the bunker. Before getting out I took a deep breath and got everything out for the ritual.
Before I could even start someone started laughing. I turned around and looked at a lady in a black dress. She was probably about 20 years old. Well, at least her vessel was. Her eyes were as red as blood and she smirked. "Wanna make a deal for the mini Satan to come back, huh?", she asked and I swallowed. I hated when people called him like that. "Yes, I want to.", she nodded and started walking circles around me. "In order to bring someone like him back I can not give you ten years." "I'm going with everything! Even months. Please bring him back", she nodded and came closer. "3 years for the boy. But I can't bring him back as a nephilim.", she said and I instantly nodded. "Bring him back. No matter what. No matter how. Just bring my boy back.", before I finished she pressed her lips on mine and I closed my eyes.

When I opened them I looked around, Jack was laying next to me. His arms around my waist. "Jack..", I whispered not believing what just happened.

But oh did I know what would come..