17. Prisoner

Oh my fucking Chuck! Thank you guys for 24k reads! You're so fucking amazing! I love you!

ALSO! HAPPY NEW YEAR! I HOPE YOU ALL WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL 2018!!

PRISONER
This Imagine is about Jack who doesn't have powers in this case.

I sighed and looked around. Did I do anything? No. I was innocent and they probably knew that. But they always need someone to blame and in this case it was me. I tried to listen what they were saying. "Good, I'm gonna bring him to his cell now.", a female voice said and the door got opened. "I didn't do anything, I swear to ch- God.", I said and she shook her head. "Get up, if you don't want me to kick you in your balls.", she said and I got up without hesitation.
The woman got closer, not getting her hand off her gun. "What do we have here? A killer, huh?", she said and smiled devilish. But her smile faded as she stopped right in front of me. I could feel her warm breath on my neck. She was quite short but probably average for a woman. But I didn't look down. I kept looking straight forward. "Good boy", her hand touched my face. I couldn't resist anymore and started looking down at her. She just smirked let go as soon as our eyes met. "You killed five people, buddy." she said and started walking around. "That won't end that well.", she just breathed in and shrugged. "I-I know.", I opened my mouth. "I did not do it.", I confessed. "Telling me that won't change anything. I'm just a little guard who is watching you so you won't get out of this cell. Nothing more. You need to tell that the people up there. The ones who are gonna decide if they believe you or not."

I swallowed and started nodding. How could I possibly convince the jury?
"I need to leave now.", she said and locked me away before I could say anything. "Wa-", I shouted. But I was too late. She was gone.

Y/N's POV
I bit into my donut as I watched the cameras. Everything seemed fine. The clock was ticking loudly, I turned around and took a look at it. 3 AM. Way too early. My shift wouldn't end before 5. I sighed and turned back to look at the monitors. But I froze when I was it, one cell was open. I pressed the alarm button, grabbed my gun and walked out. When I arrived at the cells I looked around. I didn't became a guard to get killed by some prisoner. So I was careful. Very careful. I walked through the opened cell as a guy walked out of it. A guy I have never seen. He was tall, had long brown hair and wore flannel. "Police! Hands up!", I shouted and he seemed to have expected me. He did what I told him. "Who are you?" I said and he looked at me when another guy entered the scene. Slightly shorter and shorter hair. He was with him with Jack Kline. "You too! Hands up and drop the gun.", I said but he didn't do it. "Easy, girl.", he said and I looked at him in confusion. "My name is Dean Winchester and this is my brother Sam.", he said and looked at the taller guy. "We are not here to hurt you or anyone else. But we do have to take this fella.", "Dean" said and looked at Jack. I started laughing. "Are you serious? You expect me to let you kidnap an effing killer?", I said and Dean shrugged. "See? Come on. Now drop the guns and leave. I won't tell anyone.", I lied but Dean shook his head. "I'm sorry but we can no do this.", he said and grabbed Jack. They started running but I couldn't run. I was frozen, confused and didn't expect him to just leave. Some officers entered the room but they were gone already. They started checking on me, but well they didn't hurt me so I was okay. At least from the outside. I just let a killer espace. A man who murdered five people. Five people who were gone now.