24. Prince AU

Thank you for so many reads. You guys are some crazy assbutts!
I am really into princes. So here is a prince AU with nougat baby Jack!

Plot: Prince Jack isn't like any other ordinary prince. He is immortal and has superpowers. His parent's have been trying to hide him from the whole world. But one day, a little maid discovers the king' and queen's darkest secret.

"Her name is Y/N

"Her name is Y/N. She's new.", Sophia said to Madi. They were trying to whisper but I could still hear them. "She's pretty.", Madi said and I blushed a bit. Most people didn't compliment me. I was poor, unimportant for most of them.

"Should I clean the west wing?", I asked Sophia and her eyes widened. "We are not allowed to clean there.", she said.
"But who's cleaning there then?", I asked and Madi got closer. "There are rumours that this part of the castle is cursed. People died in this part of the castle already.", she explained.

"Since a few years only the queen and the king have access to that part. I bet they're cleaning there themselves.", Sophia told us. I smirked and said:"Do you actually think that these two are getting their hands dirty?"
The others laughed. "I don't think so. But maybe there is no need for that. I mean, it's cursed!", Sophia said and I shrugged, saying:"It's none of our business anyway."

But even though I said these words, I was interested in it. I was curious what would be behind these doors. If it would be really cursed.

At night I was laying in my bed, the walls of my little room seemed to get closer by every second. All I could think about was the west wing. I got up and looked around. Would I risk my job to stop these thoughts?

The clock hit 12 pm and I finally made up my mind. Carefully grabbing my slippers and putting them on, I left the room and followed the halls to the west wing.

When I reached doors, they were locked. The heavy doors seemed almost like no one would ever be able to open them. I looked around, for a key.
After a few minutes of finding nothing my eyes spotted a painting. It was of a boy, but it wasn't one of the princes. I knew how prince Sam and prince Dean looked. But this guy, he looked so unfamiliar.

Suddenly I had an idea and took it off the wall. Behind the painting I found a little key. I put it back on it's place and looked at the key. It was small and silver.

As fast as possible, I unlocked the door and went inside. I closed the door carefully.

The hallway was huge, almost like it had no end. It was dark and gave me some real dangerous vibes.

I slowly and carefully walked down the hallway. It was mostly quiet but I could hear a sound from inside one of the rooms. It was the one with the biggest door. I stopped right in front of it and stared at the door. I could hear the sound even better now. It sounded like a crying. Someone in there was crying.

Without even thinking about it, I knocked at the door. Suddenly the crying stopped.
I looked at the key one more time. It seemed to fit perfectly. I slowly unlocked the door and opened it. The room was dark, even darker than the hallway if that's possible.