26. Black eyes but a pure heart 2.0

I am back. I was never gone but I AM BACK!
I can't wait for the episode.
I love this queerbating show which kills off my favorite characters :')

I continued to have these strange dreams. They were of my mom. My wonderful mom and how she was talking to me. Sometimes she didn't say anything but stared at me.

"You must be exhausted.", Jack said, we just went on a hunt. I killed a few people, maybe 3. But they were my family. They were demons as well.
And I saw the boys killing the demons just as ruthless as possible. And they'd do the same to me if they'd find out who I was.

"Hunting is so exhausting.", I said and looked at the young nephilim. "But with you it's fun.", I added and he smiled. Since the first day, I felt connected to him. Maybe because we both were creations of Lucifer.
But I liked it. We became good friends who supported each other.

Sam and Dean went hunting, a few students went missing in an old house.
Jack and I were waiting for them, watched movies and played card games.
"Do you think something happened? They've been gone for way too long.", I said and Jack shook his head. "They are hunters. That happens.", he explained and smiled. "You care about them. You care about us.", he looked into my eyes. Almost like he was staring into my soul. But if he would really be able to stare into my soul, he wouldn't like it.

Jack's lip got closer, I smiled shyly. "May I?", he asked for permission and I nodded. When he was about to lay his lips on mine, someone entered the room. We both tried to act normal.

"Jack, Y/N.", Dean said and looked at us. "This is Cas.", Sam looked at Castiel and Jack hugged Cas immediately. I smiled at both of them. "Y/N, this is Cas. He is an angel and came back from the dead.", Dean explained and my face went pale. "An..angel?", I asked and gulped. Jack and Cas were distracted.
"Sorry.", I whispered and walked out of the room. An angel would be able to see my real face. They'd find out what I am.

"Y/N!", Jack shouted but I locked myself in the room they gave me. "Hey...", Jack said and leaned against the other side of the door. I couldn't stop but cry. Tears were running down my cheeks. "Please open the door. You know that I can get in there anyways.", Jack said and knocked carefully. "Go away!", I shouted with a shaking voice. "I just want to hold you in my arms. I want to tell you that it is alright. What happened?", Jack asked and I didn't say anything. "I am..", I gulped. "Nothing.", I finished my sentence and just stared at the door.

"I know it.", Jack told me and I gulped and looked down. "I know what you are. The holy water hurt you. When we were hunting. I saw how it burnt your skin. It was visible for a few seconds only. But I saw it.", Jack said and knocked. "Now let me in. It's okay. You are okay.", when he said that I opened the door and looked at him. He smiled.
"There she is.", Jack pulled me into a hug. A soft hug. The softest hug ever.
"It's okay.", he whispered.
"Sam and Dean...they'll kill me.", I looked at him. He shook his head. "They learned to love me. Me - the spawn of a monster. They will learn to accept you as well.", Jack told me and a few seconds later Cas approached us. "She's a demon.", he said, his voice was deep yet kind of sexy. "Don't hurt her.", Jack said and looked at the angel. "Y/N is my friend.", he smiled at me and pulled me closer.
"Y/N, this is my father. Castiel."
"Nice to meet you.", I said quietly and cuddled up against Jack. "Nice to meet you, demon..girl.", Castiel nodded.

A few days passed. Sam and Dean didn't know who I was. But Castiel and Jack did.

We were on a hunt, walking into a house when a man appeared in front of us.
His hair was grey, he had a beard and was wearing a white suit. How could I not recognize him?

"Asmodeus..", I whispered and he smirked.