12. Your heart beats so fast (fluff)

Okay I just added 'fluff' to the title cause idk? I just felt like warning my fellow followers and readers. Btw you will never find any smut in here, sorry fellas! I just think it's a bit inappropriate since Jack is only a few months old? Lemme know what you think about that!

Jack and me were never that kind of 'couple' which used to be romantic all the time. Jesus! We didn't even were a couple. Well, we used to have feelings for each other but didn't admit it. I mean, who'd like to make the first step? Even a badass hunter like me wasn't tough enough for that. But it was Valentines day, everyone would be romantic on that day. At least most. Well, except for team free will. These 3 guys were on a hunt to find out who killed a guy dressed as Cupid. Someone ripped this poor guys heart out.

But we decided that Jack and I would stay at the bunker and relax a bit since both of us were pretty young and needed some rest. Also, they did not need me to kill that guy since it was probably just a werewolf. I sat down and looked at Jack who was watching Vines on his phone. He laughed and smirked at him saying:"What's so funny?" "It's just, this guy just accidentally ate dog's food!", Jack said and started laughing even more. His laugh made my heart beat faster. It was the sweetest sound ever. "Oh that sounds funny.", I said and he turned his phone right into my direction. "You can watch with me.", he said and I nodded.

A guy proposed to his girlfriend in the next video. Jack seemed confused and put his phone down. "I don't understand that. I never did. Why do they get down on their knees and ask others to marry them?", he asked. "Well, they wanna get married. People who love each other usually get married.", I said and he nodded. "So I could get married with you?", he asked. I blushed. "Oh no! You're getting red. Are you okay?", he asked worriedly. I just started smiling and took his hand. "No, it's just...you said we could marry.", I said and he nodded. "If people who love each other, we can marry. We love us, don't we?", Jack asked. I nodded again. "And we could marry Sam, Dean and Castiel as well?", Jack asked. I bit my lip. He meant this kind of love. The way you love your family. Your brother or sister. What did I even think? I shrugged and 'unobtrusively' started loosening our hands. But he recognized it and started interlacing our fingers. "I think I understand what you mean. You marry the person you love in a special way.", he smiled at me. "Yeah..", I whispered. "Someone who makes your heart beat faster.", I said and Jack instantly took my hand and rested it on his chest. I could feel his heart beating. "Like this?", he asked. I nodded and said:"Exactly...your heart beats so fast." He smiled. "What else does this person do to you?" "This person makes you smile all the time. No matter what happens.", I said. "Like when we get back from a hunt and just experienced the death of others. But you still make me smile?", Jack asked and smiled softly. "This person makes you feel good. You can never get enough of them and their love, their presence.", I said and Jack nodded. "I do understand now, Y/N. I want to marry you one day. You make me feel like you just described. I just smirked and said:"Easy boy. Enough romance. Now kiss me you fool.

What can I say? He did.