15. Cake shop AU

This is an AU Imagine. Jack doesn't have powers nor do any supernatural things exist in this world.
It's really fluffy and cute. I hope you like it! x

We all have this little café where we feel home. Where it smells like coffee and caramel. Where it's warm even when it's freezing outside.

I found mine ages ago, went there at least twice a week. But this time was different. At the cash out was a new face. A young man with soft skin, beautiful eyes and that damn adorable smile. He filled the whole room with happiness.

"Can I get you anything else, Miss?", the young man asked me and handed me a plate with a piece of cake on it. "What about a coffee?", I asked and he nodded. "Of course. Anything else for the other lady?", he said and looked at May, my best friend. She shook her head and he smiled. A few seconds later he was already gone. May smiled at me and said:"He's cute, isn't he?"
I shrugged. Of course he was cute but I would never confess that. "A normal guy I guess.", I said and she smirked even harder. "You're the worst liar ever.", she said and we both started laughing when the boy came back. He gave me my cup and May her cupcake. "Thanks...", I said and looked up to him. He blushed a bit. "Enjoy the cake and the cupcakes. They're amazing!", he said and I smirked:"You've tried them already?" He nodded. "I work here for a good reason.", he said and winked at me. We both giggled and May just rolled her eyes at us. "What?", I asked her in confusion. "The way you're looking at each other. I know you think the other one is cute. Now exchange phone numbers.", she said and me and the guy blushed even more. "Uhm..I don't even know your name?", I said and looked at him. "Jack.", he said and wrote his number down. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you Jack.", I said and he gave me the little note with his number on it. "Don't forget to call me.", he said and smiled when he went back to the cash out. I sighed and May started giggling. "What?", I asked and she shook her head:"Nothing. Just...you're the weirdest person ever, Y/N."

Two weeks later Jack and I went out for the first time. Of course we got some cake and hot chocolate. But we also did enjoy the beautiful sight of the lake in the park. We both sat down and I leaned against him. He took a sip from his chocolate and smiled at me. "Tastes good. Can I try yours?", he asked and I handed him my cup. He smirked and took a sip from my cup. "Caramel syrup?", he asked and licked his lips. I nodded:"The best. There's no better combination than chocolate and caramel.", I said and he smiled. "Well there's one that's better.", he said and I shook my head:"No way.", I said and he got closer. "Sure?", Jack asked and I nodded again. "I'd not be.", he took my hand. "I think we're better than this. Better than chocolate and caramel.", he said and I smiled at him. "Maybe..", I whispered and kissed him softly.