25. Prince AU 2.0

I'm kind of sick, that's why I am in WRITING MOOD!

Please tell me what you think, I have no clue of what you would like to read!
Comment down below, honey bees! (Lmao)

Also, this whole story is placed in an AU (around 2020) Some stuff the people say, might not be usual for royals nowadays AND back then. But I hope you enjoy this anyway :)
PS: THIS HAS LIKE 4000 WORDS! I WAS SO CREATIVE!

 But I hope you enjoy this anyway :)  PS: THIS HAS LIKE 4000 WORDS! I WAS SO CREATIVE!

I tried to push Jack away but he just kept holding me. I sighed quietly. "Please. I am almost 20. There is nothing I have seen except for this room, at least nothing I can remember. I just want to get out of here.", Jack said and he let go of me. I looked at him. "Wouldn't you miss your parents?", I asked. "They locked me away. They were never my parents. They were my owners. The owners of a wild animal.", Jack said and kept looking into my eyes. I sighed, saying:"I don't have any money. We would be poor. We would have to live under a bridge."
"Don't worry about that. Forgot it? I have powers! I will get us food. My powers could get us a job!", Jack said happily. "Jack, you're a prince. No matter if you're locked or not. You belong here", I told the young prince and took his hand. "I just wish I could get out", Jack whispered. He was about to burst into tears. "I wanna have a life.", he said and his eyes went teary. "This might be the only chance for me to get out of this hell."
"Jack, I am a maid. They'd execute me!", I told him and he sighed. "I'm sorry for even asking. I should've known it.", he said and smiled sadly. "But thanks for coming over. It was nice.", he whispered before he turned around.
How did he know, how to make me feel this bad? He barely interacted with others!

"Jack..", I spooned Jack from behind. When hugging him, I could literally feel the power his body was emanating. It made me feel so weak. The way I usually felt when I was in the presence of the royals.

During that time I almost forgot that he was one of them. Jack was still a royal and I had my rules to follow.

I slowly let go of his body and turned around.

"I liked it.", he said and turned into my direction.

"I'm sorry for my behavior, your Highness.", I stuttered. Jack laughed and now he was the one hugging me from behind. "Cut that. Why are you acting so weirdly?", he asked. "I completely forgot my place. I am sorry.", I said and Jack sighed. "Where is the Y/N I know?"

"I broke all the rules. They are gonna kick me out.", I talked to myself. "Hey. Stop it. Also, if they are gonna kick you out, you could come with me.", Jack told me. I laughed quietly.

"You don't know how hard this is. I'd love to help you. But I would risk my whole life.", I explained. "When my parents will find you in the next 3 hours, they are going to kill you anyways. My mom is bringing breakfast at 7.30 AM.", Jack said and I sighed.
"You are really trying to convince me.", I stated and Jack smiled. "But I have a better plan. We will plan how to get you out. I will get you out. But not now.",I told him and touched his cheek softly.
Jack nodded slowly and I smiled.