(11) Sex And Candy

Sex And Candy

Chapter 11

As soon as our hands touched I knew it was over. There was no denying the electricity I felt from his touch and for the first time in my life I really didn’t care about the consequences. Deep down I knew it was wrong but the sensations that were running through my body was overwhelming any sense of logic.

I let Daniel lead me the few steps that separated our cars, unable to take my eyes off of him. I wondered if he felt it too and if he could hear the loud thumping of my heart in my chest.

“Thank you for coming with me. I had a really good time,” Daniel said as he came to a stop in front of my car.

“I… uhm… me too,” I stuttered, unable to form a proper sentence, causing Daniel to chuckle.

“I’m glad and I hope to see you soon,” he replied as he lifted my hand and softly pressed his lips to it and if he couldn’t hear my heart before I was sure he could now. It felt like it was going to explode right out of my chest from the combination of fear and excitement.

I didn’t reply, my mind swirling with thoughts. I knew what I was doing was wrong but it felt so right and I wanted more. I owed it to myself and to him to at least give this a try.

“Would you like to see me again Candy?” he asked, his dark eyes piercing mine and I had to remind myself to breathe.

“Yes,” I said, unable to look away from his eyes.

“I was hoping you would, now how about I take you on a proper date tomorrow night?” he asked.

“Okay… I mean, that would be nice.” I sounded like an idiot. I really needed to get a hold of myself.

“I’ll phone you later with the details,” he said with a wickedly sexy smile before letting go of my hand and walking over to his car.

I stood there watching him, wondering what I had gotten myself into as he came to a stop and leaned against his car, focusing his attention on me, making it obvious that he wasn’t planning on leaving before me.

I didn’t want him to leave. I didn’t want to go home. I wanted to talk to him some more so that I can find out who he really is. I wanted to know everything there is to know about him. I needed to know because no matter how you look at it, I’m involved now and I had a feeling that I wasn’t going to get rid of him soon. Did I want to be rid of him was the more worrying question and I knew the answer. No, I didn’t.

Daniel smiled at me and I knew I had to get away so without another word I grabbed my car keys from my bag and got in. I fumbled with the keys but eventually managed to get my car started and refused to look at him as I pulled out of my parking and sped off.

I could feel my hand tingling where he kissed it as I drove home and to say that it was distracting was an understatement. If a soft kiss on my hand from Daniel can cause my body to react like this, what would a real kiss do? I had no idea but my mind kept on making up images of us kissing and by the time I arrived back home the kissing images had changed to more sexual ones, causing my stomach to clench with a burning need I have never felt before.

What has he done to me? I wondered as I got out of my car and locked it. I’ve never fantasized about touching or being touched by someone else before and I had to get a grip of myself before I went inside.