(15) Sex And Candy

Sex And Candy

Chapter 15

"Candy," Daniel said softly, urging me to say something.

"I need to leave," I stated as I pulled my hand out of his, pushing myself to my feet and storming off.

I didn't get very far before I felt two strong arms wrap around me from behind.

"Please don't run away from me," Daniel said, his mouth way to close to my ear. I could feel his warm breath on my skin and it was causing unwanted feelings to radiate through my body.

"Daniel, I can't," I whispered as the tears I was holding back escaped my eyes. I have no idea why I was crying but I couldn’t stop. Maybe it was because I was afraid, maybe it was because I was stupid enough to get myself into this situation or maybe it was because having my very ridiculous fantasy of actually being with him crushed.

There is no way I can even consider being with him after what he has just confessed to me.

"Please," Daniel said again, his voice pleading and tearing at my heart.

"I can't but you don't have to worry. I won't tell anybody, I won't go to the police," I replied as I tried to loosen his grip on me.

"That's not why I don't want to let you go. I've told you before, I'm not afraid of the cops," Daniel said, his body tightly pressing against mine.

"Are you afraid of anything?" I found myself asking against my better judgment. Why do I even care?

Nothing he does, or says, or feels should matter to me, but it does and that is almost scarier than his horrible confession.

"Two things," he replied, still holding onto me tightly.

"What?" I questioned.

"That I'll corrupt you if you agree to be with me," he answered without hesitation.

"And the other?"

"That I'll lose you," he stated and that was almost the end of me. I had to get away from him. He is a murdering, drug dealer and I shouldn't be near him.

"That's a lie! Let go of me!" I yelled as I struggled against his grip.

"It's not," he said calmly, his grip never faltering. It was like fighting against a brick wall.

"It is! You only want to get me into bed!" I yelled, remembering Kelly’s words.

"I'm not going to lie to you Candy, there is only one thing I want more than to fuck you right now and that is for you to feel about me the way I feel about you," he said as he loosened his grip and turned me around in his arms.

"Daniel," I breathed, feeling completely overwhelmed with the situation.

"Look at me," he said softly as he let go of my body with one hand and gently cupped my face with it, forcing me to look up at him.

His eyes were filled with so much emotion that they rendered me speechless as he started into my soul.

"I'll never hurt you," he said as he leaned closer, causing my body to react in ways I didn't know was possible.

"You scare me," I managed to say, my voice cracking as I admitted this to him.

"That's not all I do for you, is it?" he asked as he pulled my body closer to his with his hand that was still tightly gripping my waist.