Chapter Fourteen - A Prescott and A Price

I walked towards the front door, when it suddenly opened and the head of campus security was standing in front of me. "Skip, you scared me" I said, holding my hands over my heart. "Clare Price, what are you doing here?" He asked. "I'm going to school here" I told him "But you already knew that" "I meant the dormitory Price" He said. "My boyfriend happens to live here and I wanted to check if he was still here" I told him, deciding to go with the truth. "Isn't that what phones are for these days?" he asked. "They are, but I left it at home on accident" I told him.

"Skip please, it's just my boyfriend I want to check up on. It's not like I want to get pregnant" I said and he sighed "Fine, but I was never here" He said and I cracked a smile "Thank you. I owe you" I said and walked past him into the dormitory. I went up to the first floor and room 111, which belonged to Nathan. When I arrived at his dorm room I heard him talking and he was talking loud. Was someone in there with him or was he on the phone with someone? I stepped closer, but I only could hear Nathan.

"Nate" I said as I entered his dorm. "Clare" He said shocked as he was still holding his phone. It looked like he wanted to crash it with his own hands. "Nate" I said and took it from him and put it down on his couch. He was still pretty mad, so I tried to calm him. "Nate" I said again and wrapped my arms around his neck, waiting for him to hug me back. I forgot that we weren't actually a couple and lied my head against his chest. He still couldn't do anything, but then he finally hugged me back. He seemed to relax. "Look at me" I said, looking up at him. He didn't say anything, but looked down at me. His eyes were so blue I couldn't believe how it was possible not to fall for him.

I got onto my tippy toes and kissed him. He didn't reject me, which I was really happy about and he even kissed me back. A short time later we pulled apart and he looked at me. "What was that for?" He asked. "I thought you could use something to calm down" I said, keeping my hands on the back of his neck. "You're important to me Nathan" I said to him. "You're important to me too" He replied. "I mean it Nathan" I said, having a serious look on my face. "I mean it too Clare" He said. "Nathan, I like like you, like I have feelings for you" I said. "I do too Clare" He said and my heart skipped a beat. Wait what! "Woah, you mean you're falling in love with me like I'm falling in love with you?" I asked him. "I actually am Clare" He replied and I placed another kiss on his sweet, soft lips.

"Which makes it even harder for me now" He said and I was scared if this might be the end of a relationship that had just begun. "Wha- what are you talking about?" I asked Nathan. "My father wants to have dinner with the two of us to see if you are Prescott material" He said and my eyes widen "What?" "I tried talking him out of it, but he wouldn't listen" He told me. "It's okay" I said "As long as I can wear something long sleeve and don't have to eat too much, I should be fine" I said and he nod "Let's get to class" "Yeah, let's go going" I said. I picked up my bag and handed Nathan his phone, while he got his bag. I walked out of his room and waited until he had locked it, then he took my hand and we walked to the school building together. He even accompanied me to my locker and didn't leave me out of his sight.

I saw Rachel in the far, but I couldn't believe the person that was standing next to her. It actually was my sister Chloe. What? How did she not get expelled by now? "You okay?" Nathan asked and I nod as I got the books I needed out of the locker. "Yeah, I guess" I said and closed it, looking at Nathan "If she is here, why did she sent Rachel to talk to me?" I asked. "I have no idea" He replied, putting an arm around me.

After all classes were over, we went back to his dorm so he could get changed for his lunch with his parents, while I waited outside. Since he took so long I decided to sit down on the floor and watched some videos on his phone. Some of the videos were so funny I started laughing like crazy. "You okay out there?" Nathan asked and I just laughed as an answer due the funny video currently playing. "Clare?" He asked, but I was still not able to answer him. After a while the door opened and Nathan was standing in the door, fully dressed.