Short Bonus Chapter

**Alex's POV//At the Wedding**

I was standing at the end of the isle, waiting for the ceremony to start. To be honest, I was nervous as I stood there, fidgeting with the hem of my tux. The music begins to play and the double doors at the end of the isle open.

I watched her as she walked gracefully down the isle. She looked beautiful.

I grabbed her hand at the end, helping her up the one step. She stops  in front of me, turning to face me. The priest begins to get on with the ceremony and I stop listening until he gets to the 'I do' part.

"Do you, Alexander Michael Graham, take Ashley Faith Olsen to be your lawfully wedded wife?" The priest asks.

"I do." I say, smiling as I put the wedding band on her ring finger.

"And do you, Ashley Faith Olsen, take Alexander Michael Graham to be your lawfully wedded husband?" The priest asks Ashley now.

She grins a goofy, but cute grin. "I do." She replies as she puts the wedding band on my ring finger.

"I now pronounce you man and wife, you may kiss the bride." As soon as he finishes, I go in and kiss her and she kisses back with just as much love.

**Fast Forward to Reception//After the cake was cut**

Ashley had literally ate so much, I have no idea how she's not full by now, but these are the small reasons I love her. I get up when the music starts playing and go over to Ashley.

"May I have this dance?" I bow, my hand out and she giggles.

"Of course." She curtsies and takes my hand and we go to the dance floor.

It was a slow song, so we swayed to the music as her hands were on my shoulders and mine on her hips. Today was the best day of my life.

**The next day at breakfast**

Ashley and I were eating breakfast and I was halfway done eating my first plate when Ashley was getting her second plate. She must be starving or something, but I mean like she ate the entire buffet at the reception yesterday. After she finishes eating her second helping, she gets up and goes to wash her dishes and I'm just finishing.

She dropped the plate back into the sink and rushed upstairs and I could hear a door either slam open or shut. I run up after her and find her in the bathroom, throwing up. I grab her hair and hold it back for her.

"Are you okay?" I ask and she shakes her head no. I could feel that she was afraid for some reason, but I didn't know why.

"I think I'm pregnant." She says and I now knew why she felt afraid because at that moment, I felt the same way.

___________________________________________________________________________

You're welcome for this short bonus chapter I made for you guys. I'm counting this as three in a week which is a record for me, but I know I made yall happy. I love you guys so much!

Check out my other stories on my profile.

Vote, comment and follow.