Chapter 25

I was in so much pain at the moment as Alex was carrying me up the stairs and to the pack doctor.

"BRYNN!" He yelled and she came running.

"Ok, bring her this way." She rushes out as she quickly heads towards a room.

Alex puts me down on the bed and moves out of the way.

**(A/N I'm not exactly sure what happens when someone is having a baby such as how it goes, so I'm just going to skip that and get to the better part)**

After what felt like forever, I finally had the baby.

"It's a boy." Brynn says as she holds him. "Would you like to hold him?"

I reach my arms out and take hold of the baby. I smile as his little finger holds onto mine.

"Do you have a name for him?" She asks.

I look to Alex since we had been planning on a name for a while.

"We'd like to name him Jaxon Oliver Graham."

She smiles and leaves the room.

"Do you want to hold him?" I offer and hold him slightly out and Alex carefully grabs him, holding him to his chest.

"Jaxon Oliver Graham, future Alpha of the Silver Crescent Pack." I say and Alex smiles.

I mind-link Sky, 'Sky, get in here. I need to tell you something.'

Sky almost immediately runs into the room. She is about to say something, but I cut her off.

"Sky, I'm asking you to be the godmother." I say and she squeals which makes the baby cry.

Alex hands Jaxon back to me and pushes Sky out of the room as I'm calming the baby down. After a while, the baby is calm and I'm feeling tired.

Brynn comes to take the baby and I let her and almost immediately afterwards, I fall asleep.

**Several days later**

I'm sitting in the living room with Jaxon in my arms as I watch TV. Sky was sleeping with her face in a bowl of popcorn because she fell asleep while eating.

I head upstairs and put Jaxon to sleep since it was almost time for him to go to bed anyways. As soon as I get him to sleep, I head to bed as well.

**Several months later**

Jaxon is crawling now and speaking a couple words. He can say Mama and Dada and that's about it.

We've been working on him walking and speaking other words.

**A couple years later**

Jaxon can walk and talk more words than he used to. He's also very spiked because of Alex.

I head downstairs and not to my surprise, Alex was playing with Jaxon in the middle of the floor.

"Look how cute." I say as I sit down on the couch.

"How's my beautiful wife doing?" He asks.

"I'm doing as good as always."

"And what about our little girl?" He asks, putting a hand on my stomach. Yes, I was having another child, a girl to exact. As of now, I'm a few months along.

"Jaxon, come to Mommy." I lean forward and extend my arms and Jaxon walks towards me with his arms extended and I pick him up.

I couldn't ask for a better family because this is the best family I could've asked for.

**Several months later**

Our little girl, Kate Elizabeth Graham, was born. Jaxon was very excited to have a sibling.

"Jaxon, this is Kate, you're little sister." I say as I show him Kate and he smiles.

"You're going to have to help Mommy and Daddy, okay?"

"Otay." He says in the cutest voice ever.

**(sorry that I keep fast forwarding the time on here, but this book is coming to an end and I'm trying to put a lot of things on here)**

**A few years later**

Jaxon was now 4 years old and Kate had just turned 2. They were already growing up so fast and it was making me sad.

"Alex... I love you so much." I say and kiss him.

"I love you too." He says as we watch Kate and Jaxon play together as Sky decided to join them.

I absolutely loved our little family we made and I couldn't ask for more.

**Years later**

Jaxon was 8 and Kate was 6 and both were speaking very well now. Jaxon was protective of Kate even though he couldn't do much to protect her at the moment.

They were the cutest kids though. Jaxon got his looks from Alex aside from his hair and eye color and few facial features and Kate got her looks from me except for her hair and eye color/a few facial features also.

Besides those few differences, both of them looked alike in a way.

"Jaxon, Kate, breakfast is ready!" I yell upstairs and I could hear them most likely arguing about something.

I heard their feet running down the stairs and then they were in the kitchen.

I make them a plate and they stop whatever they were fighting about and get eating.

This is the best thing I could've ever asked for.

________________________________
Sorry for going so fast in the book (fast forwarding several years/months), but ya just that I'm getting closer to the end of the book and I'm trying to get it finished.

Honestly, I may just end the book in the next chapter, sadly. It makes me sad that I'm ending it but I'm thinking about writing a sequel about the kids. It'll been in Kate and Jaxon's POVs instead of Ashley or Alex's.

Vote, comment, and follow.