Chapter 19

I start squealing because the bunny was just too cute.

"ITS SO CUTE! OH MY GOSH!" I yell.

"Calm down there, Ash. We know its cute but no need to be so loud." Alex says to me while hugging me from behind.

"But Alex, look how cute he is." I gush.

I look over to Parker, but he was too busy reading and not paying attention to his mate. I debate on yelling at him or not for a second.

"PARKER! LOOK AT THIS!" I scream at him and he drops his book to see what I was screaming about. I could see the love in his eyes, but he bent down and picked up his book before walking out the door. Idiot.

 Spencer hops out the doorway and I know he's shifting.

"Uh... Toss me my clothes." Alex moves from behind me and tosses his clothes out to him. In less than a minute he's changed and I see him running off into the woods most likely after Parker.

I run out after them, shifting to my panther in the process and climbing up a tree. I leap from tree to tree until I see Spencer going to confront Parker. I begin listening to their conversation.

"Hey.. Um.. So I know you're human and all, but I'm a shifter like everyone else in your pack and you're my mate. But... Do you want to get to know each other better?" He rubs the back of his neck awkwardly as he waits for a response.

"Are you going to answer?" He asks and Parker never looks up from his book.

I notice Spencer getting a bit upset and a mischievous look in his eyes. He gets closer to Parker and soon enough they're kissing. Parker, taken by surprise, drops his book, but then begins kissing him back. I take that as my queue to leave and I dart off back to the pack house, shifting once I got there.

I notice Sky pacing back and forth in the living room and no one  else was around.

"Sky, what's wrong?" I ask.

She turns to me, a scared look on her face. "I think I'm pregnant." She whispers.

"What?!" I yell and she gives me a look that says 'be quiet'. "What?" I whisper.

"Follow me and I'll tell you why I think I am." She walks down to the basement where no one ever goes and I follow behind her.

"Spill." I say.

"Ok... So the other day me and Jasper were about to go to sleep and it started with us making out. We also drank a lot that night, but I remember what happened. Things escalated and we ended up doing it without protection. And I'm late and I've had morning sickness the past few days." She explains.

"Take a pregnancy test and then tell me what it says. Don't tell Brison until you know for sure." I say and she nods.

We both head back upstairs where everyone was now at. And by everyone I mean Sam, Drew, Cass, Jenna, Austin, Alex, Parker, Autumn, Brison, and Jasper.

Oh yeah, movie night. I turn on 'The Conjuring 2.' Alex turns all the lights off and we sit down to watch the movie. I start dozing off near the ending, falling asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

I'm waken up as someone shakes me. I open my eyes and see Sky standing there with something in her hand. My eyes widen when I see what it is. I jump up and rush upstairs with her.

"So?" I ask, franticly.

"Uh... I'm pregnant." She says.

"YES!" I scream, jumping up and down. "You need to tell Brison. But wait! You need to see if its a boy or girl first, lets go!" I drag her to the pack doctor and the take us to a room. The doctor sits Sky down and I walk out to give them some privacy. Figuring their done, I go back inside and Sky looks really happy.

"IT'S TWINS!" She yells. "A BOY AND GIRL!" Her smile goes from ear to ear.

The doctor finally finishes telling her what she can and can't do and she gets up and we both leave. Brison walks up the stairs as we go down and I stop him, turning around to face him. Sky turn around, nervous.

"Brison... I'm pregnant." She says and I could see how happy he was. "It's twins, a boy and a girl." She finishes.

He grins and picks her up, hugging her and I take that as my queue to leave. I get down the stairs and run into Alex.

"We should do something together like just me and you." He says and I nod.

"Let's go swimming at the waterfall again!" I say excitedly.

I run back to our room and decide between three of my bathing suits.

I choose my pink one because it was my favorite and quickly put on my sundress and flip flops and headed back downstairs

I choose my pink one because it was my favorite and quickly put on my sundress and flip flops and headed back downstairs. Alex was there waiting for me and we left for the waterfall.

Finally making it there, I took my shows and sundress off before making my way to the top of the cliff to jump in the water. I jump off and land in the water. Alex makes his way over to me and we swim the rest of the evening.

The remainder of the day goes by in a blur and soon enough I'm laying in bed with Alex, facing each other.

"I love you." I hear him say as he kisses my forehead.

A smile makes it way to my face and I reply. "I love you too."

I close my eyes, feeling Alex's arm pull me closer to him and I fall asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for not updating in forever guys, but I've been busy lately and I just didn't have time. I hope you enjoyed this chapter though, sorry if there are a lot of mistakes but I haven't edited anything on my story yet. But I love you guys!

Vote, comment, and follow. Until next time my happy readers!