Chapter 17

I wake up laying across the couch on top of everyone else. I groaned and rolled onto the floor, landing on my elbow in the process.

"Ow!" I yell.

Alex stirs in his sleep and I don't say anything else. Instead, I roll across the floor using my ninja skills.

I roll into the coffee table, knocking the candle holders down and a glass cup, water spilling onto my head.

"Cold, cold, cold!" I shout, getting up and attempting to dry my hair.

Alex wakes up now, turning to look at me as I run around like a lunatic. He rolls his eyes before closing them again and falling back asleep. I forget all about my hair now as I look for my phone. I remembered I left it in the guest room. I head upstairs and go straight to the guest room.

I walk into the room to a horrific sight, it was Coraline and Jay laying naked in the bed... On top of the blankets. "MY EYES!" I scream. I grab my phone as fast as I can from the table near the door and turn as fast I could and ran... Into a wall.

"I need to bleach my eyes! I'm scarred for life!" I yell, whining about it.

The sound of footsteps could be heard going up the stairs, stopping by me.

"What happened?" "Are you okay?" "What are you screaming about?" They all said at one time.

I noticed Alex going towards the guest room. "Don't go in there!" I yell, standing up and pushing him away from the door.

"Why?" He asks, confused.

"Trust me. You don't want to." I say, still standing in his way of going inside the room.

He shoves me out of the way and I fall on my butt as he walks directly into the room before slamming the door closed with wide eyes. "I should've listened." He says and I laugh.

A few minutes later of us all laughing, Coraline and Jay walk out... FULLY clothed now--thank god.

I say nothing to them and look at Alex, noticing he has a hat on. I stand up, taking it off his head and run downstairs like a lunatic. I run directly outside and straight into the woods as Alex follows closely behind.

"Give me my hat back!" He shouts and I turn around to stick my tongue out at him. While I was turned around, I ran into a tree, hitting my forehead and nose in the process and I fell on my butt on the ground.

"Oww.." I whined, making sure my nose wasn't broken--which it wasn't.

Alex stole his hat back and then noticed me whining about running into the tree. "Are you okay?" He asks, helping my to my feet.

"Yep!" I nodded cheerfully. I steal his hat again and put it on even though the size was too big and it fell to where it covered my face. I moved the hat up to where it was out of my face and I stick my tongue out at him again. Alex has this goofy grin plastered on his face and he lets out a small chuckle. "You know.. I love you.. Everything about you, my goofy girl."

I have a grin plastered on my face now. "I love you too.. Wolfy." I burst out laughing.

Alex gives me a playful look and I take off running back to the pack house.

"Oh no you don't." He says, picking me up and throwing my over his shoulder and taking his hat back.

I hit his back which has no affect on him at all. Finally, he puts me down at the pack house.

"I'm still taking your hat.. and also your hoodie." I say, taking off his hat and the hoodie that was tied around his waist. I put both of them on, all which were too big. The hoodie went to my knees and the hat kept falling in my face, but I didn't care because I was comfortable.

Alex chuckles and I enter the house, everyone looking at me. "What?" I say. "I'm comfortable, don't judge me." I walk over to the couch and sit down.

"HEY UGLY!" Sky shouts at me as she sits down beside me.

"Howdy there, stupid." I say back just as the Farmer, Cline, and Campbell commercial comes on and we're both ready to sing the jingle. "FARMER CLINE AND CAMPBELL IS THE WAY TO GO, CALL 345-6990!" We both shout at the top of our lungs and then burst into laughter, high-fiving each other.

"You two are the weirdest and stupidest people I know." I hear Austin and Parker say at the same time. Autumn walks in shortly afterwards.

"Hey people, what are we watching?" Autumn says as she sits on the other side of me.

"Once Upon a Time." I say.

"YASSS QUEEN!" She shouts and the show comes back on. But then Parker and Austin ruin the moment and turn on the X-Box and start playing Call of Duty.

"Hey! If you're gonna play Call of Duty, I wanna play too!" I yell, stealing Parker's controller and beginning to play.

I glance over at Autumn who seems fixated on the door and I look over, seeing the door open and in walks him. The guy I despise the most... Jasper.