Chapter 20

Okay, so we're getting closer to the end each day and I'm most likely going to end the book about chapter 25 or possibly 30, it just depends on how I want the story to go, so with that being said, lets get onto the story.

I wake up, halfway off of the bed with Alex's arm still around me. I move his hand and get up so I can get ready for the day. I grab me a pair of ripped denim jeans and a black t-shirt. I go into the bathroom and strip out of my clothes, getting into the shower.

I don't take too long in the shower and after about 5 minutes, I'm finished. I quickly get dressed and head back to the bedroom to look for my brush.

"Hey Alex, Have you seen my br-" I stop mid sentence as I see him in front of the mirror with my hairbrush in his hand as he sings along to his music. I burst out laughing and steal my brush from him and brush my hair, leaving it to dry naturally.

"Lets go eat now, I'm starving." I whine.

"Ok, lets go." Alex replies and I basically pull him down the stairs.

We get to the kitchen and I have no idea what I want to eat.

"What do you want to eat?" He asks.

"Uhhh...." I think for a second. "Bacon and eggs!" I shout.

Alex gets to work and I run into the living room and see Austin sitting on the couch. I jump over the back of the couch and sit down beside him.

"Soo.. What's up?" I ask.

He doesn't answer my question and instead asks a question of his own. "Have you seen Belle?"

"No, why?"

"She's been missing for a while now and I can't find her anywhere." He sounds upset.

"I'll try to find her later." I say before headed back to the kitchen where the food was ready.

I eat quickly and run into the living room and grab Austin and run out the front door before Alex realizes I ran off. Austin and I get to the border of the territory.

"Where do you think she'd be?" I ask and he shrugs.

She's not in our pack territory, she's on the other side.... But I don't think this is a good idea... I've had a vision like this and she's not who she says she is. Luna says to me.

Can I see the vision? I ask.

Sure. Luna replies and soon I'm watching what Luna sees.

**Vision**

We're standing outside of an abandoned building. The building looks like it hasn't been used for years, but I could hear voices inside. Carefully, we make our way to entrance and step inside. I decide to search for her and go inside a room, immediately noticing a two tables. A large one with a person laying on it and a smaller one with what looked like surgical tool possibly. I shivered, getting a bad feeling about this place.

I turn and I'm face to face with Belle.

"Oh! There you are." I say.

She smiles this big, insane looking smile. "Hello there." And that's when I notice the syringe in her hand.

**Vision Over**

I have no idea if that's real or not... Only one way to find out. I step over the border and Austin follows and we take off running before we run into rouges. After a while of running, we come across the same building from the vision and I realize it looks like an asylum.

I get a bad feeling and am about to turn around when Austin is already headed towards the entrance. I follow him inside and---guess what--- it's the same as the vision.

"Austin.. This is a bad idea.." I say, completely terrified.

Of course, we're headed to the same room from the vision too. It had the two tables, only the larger one was empty, but the small one still had the tools lying on it. I turn around and Austin is gone, but guess who was there? You guessed correct... It was Belle. My heart is racing and I back up to get away from her, but she just follows in front of me. I catch a glimpse of the syringe in her hand and scream. I feel the prick of the needle as she injects me with some tupe of liquid.

I fall down, everything going dark.

**Austin's POV**

I walk off from the room Ashley and I were looking at, assuming she's following behind me. I come across another room. This room looked like a bedroom, but it had a creepy vibe. I think of Belle, but I realize that I never felt the mate bond... So why am I here? Why did I think we were mates? I now notice that Ashley hadn't followed me.

I hear a loud scream and realize it's Ashley. The scream gets cut off and I hear someone fall to the ground. I run as fast as I can back to the room and there's no one in sight. The only thing I noticed was a syringe and I could immediately tell whatever was once in it, contained wolfsbane.

I'll find Ashley and then we'll leave... Nothing bad happened. I say to my panther, Shadow.

Pshh... I get a bad feeling about this place. Something bad definitely happened. Shadow replies back before I feel a sharp pain in my side and fall to the ground, everything going dark.

**Alex's POV**

After I had finished washing the dishes, I walk into the living room and realize Ashley was nowhere in sight. I followed her scent to the pack border and could hardly feel the mate bond, but I knew it was still there. Why would she leave the pack? Is it because of me?

Do you know where she is? I ask Ren, my wolf.

Nope. He replies.

I try to mind link her, but it's no use.

Out of nowhere, I feel a sharp pain in my shoulder and realize it's not me who's hurting, but it's Ashley. I could feel her fear and then the mate bond weakened. I have no idea if she's dead or just passed out but I have a feeling whatever it is isn't good. I mind link the guards and tell them to come to the border and I'd explain what's going on there.

I'll do whatever it takes to get her back... Even if that means sacrificing myself to save her.