Chapter 26

This is the last chapter of this book. I'm sad that it's going to end right now, but in the bright side I'm planning on writing a sequel to it in the children's POVs. It'll be a little while before I write it though, I'll be writing it possibly after my other story, Football Season or if I write another book, it'll be after that.

Now that that was said, let's get onto the story, shall we.

Vote, comment, and follow.
________________________________

Ashley/Alex
Ashley and Alex raised their little family together. Their children are still their little babies as they say. But they love each other unconditionally.

Sky/Brison
Sky and Brison had their child a few months before Ashley's was born. They both then got married and had two other children. Sky and Brison continue to live in the pack house.

Drew/Cass
Sam and Cass got married eventually. They too had a child, a little boy. They moved out of the pack house to raise their child there.

Jenna/Sam
Jenna and Drew too got married. They didn't have a child as they chose not to. Eventually, they both became travelers and they are currently traveling to every pack.

Parker/Spencer
Parker and Spencer adopted 4 kids, 3 boys and a girl. They also got married and moved out of the pack house.

Austin
After several years, Austin finally found his real mate. Her name is Hannah. They both got married a couple years after they met and had 1 child which was a girl. They are both still living in the pack house.

Nicole
Nicole is still staying with Ashley and Alex. She hasn't bothered to look for her mate, but she knows she has one. She is more of a warrior to Alex and Ashley's pack, but she's also a great friend.

Even though it may seem that this is the end of the story... it's not. This is the end to the beginning of a new story.

_____________________________
I haven't started on the sequel, but I am FOR SURE making one. It'll have these key points:

-The kids POV
-Action
-Kids growing up
-Mates
-Fight
-Etc.

Those are a few thing that will we in there (you probably already knew about what to expect). I hope you've enjoyed the first book and are happily awaiting the second one.